Time Stamp on Messages

Send suggestions to the UBPN or find answers to your questions about the boards.
TNT1999

Time Stamp on Messages

Post by TNT1999 »

FYI, I just posted a reply on the general message board and it said that my post was done at 8:54 p.m., when it was actually about 10:15 p.m. I checked my profile and it's set correctly to EST. It's no big deal to me, but thought I'd let you know. ~Tina
PeggyUBPN

Re: Time Stamp on Messages

Post by PeggyUBPN »

maybe the server is Central time???
I really don't know--sorry!

Peggy
njbirk

Post by njbirk »

Where the server is should not make a difference. It should show the time you have it set for in your profile.
I have no idea Tina!

Nancy
BIGJAVSMOM

Post by BIGJAVSMOM »

I have always noticed that my time stamps on messages are way off also. Never bothered me, I just figured everyone would think I am a night owl. lol

Marlyn
Karen McClune

Post by Karen McClune »

I always wondered why people are posting between 2 and 5 am. Thought I had night owl company.

Hugs, Karen
TNT1999

Post by TNT1999 »

I checked again and I definitely have the time set correctly in my profile, but for some reason there seems to be about 1hr, 20 min. difference -- the time I see on the board is earlier than the correct actual time. I guess it could be something wrong with my computer, but the time stamp in the bottom corner of my computer is correct, so it wouldn't seem to be the problem. Oh well. I guess it will remain a mystery.

~Tina
Kath
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: I am ROBPI, global injury, Horner's Syndrome. No surgery but PT started at 2 weeks old under the direction of New York Hospital. I wore a brace 24/7 for the first 11 months of my life. I've never let my injury be used as an excuse not to do something. I've approach all things, in life, as a challenge. I approach anything new wondering if I can do it. I tried so many things I might never have tried, if I were not obpi. Being OBPI has made me strong, creative, more determined and persistent. I believe that being obpi has given me a very strong sense of humor and compassion for others.

Post by Kath »

Tina
I just noticed... it is 8:50 am here... and my post registered as 8:28 am. I never checked it before. I assumed when others posted across the country all those middle of the night post were from the west coast...
Kath
Kath robpi/adult

Kathleen Mallozzi
PeggyUBPN

Post by PeggyUBPN »

Check to be sure "Your Settings/Profile" link is correct after you login (under the "Log-Out" link.
Maybe your time/date stamp is correct on your desktop, but not here in the forum???

Peggy