Letter for school awareness addition

Send suggestions to the UBPN or find answers to your questions about the boards.
browning93

Letter for school awareness addition

Post by browning93 »

I just got to check out the awareness section and printed alot of info to help in my school fight. The school awareness letter was exceptional.
I was wondering if a couple of things could be added. Some children as my Michaela is, are sensitive to heat. When she gets too hot from overdressing,running and playing or just plain weather her left pectoral area and arm turn really red and I'm told because of her severe injury that it's hardfor her body to control the temperature on that affected area.Same reason for the coldness in the winter. Just thought there could be a paragragh about extreme heat or cold and what should be done in the letter. Thanks, LeeAnne
browning93

Re: Letter for school awareness addition

Post by browning93 »

Forgive me but my brain goes dead sometimes. The other thing I thought of would be a letter for school pertaining to after surgery and what the teachers should expect. LeeAnne
francine

Post by francine »

Lee Anne - if you could write up this new paragraph - it will at least be a starting point for us ok? Thanks
-francine
browning93

Post by browning93 »

I'll try to do a rough draft on the hot cold issue, but i don't think I'd be able to come up with alot for the after surgery awareness,just a few ideas. I'l work on it and e-mail to you and see what you think.Thanks LeeAnne