wrong number of posts???

Send suggestions to the UBPN or find answers to your questions about the boards.
admin
Site Admin

wrong number of posts???

Post by admin »

I posted a message out people in or around MI. Today it says that there are 4 new posts, but there is nothing new there at all. Just wondering if anyone could help me with this? Thanks a bunch!
~Courtney xxoo
njbirk

Re: wrong number of posts???

Post by njbirk »

Hi Courtney,

If someone is not logged in, then the posts are reviewed by the Board Moderators. Those moderators aren't on line 24/7 so sometimes it may take some time before posts are accepted, as happened in this case. Also, Todd probably didn't realize he wasn't logged in and when he didn't see his post he posted it over again several times. We delete duplicate posts usually. But the number of posts doesn't reflect the deletions.

If folks have had power outages (as I have had off and on this week in Ohio with the outrageous storms we are having), they may need to log in again.

Nancy Birk
UBPN President
cbe411
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: MVA in 2001, nerve graph in 2002, Median Nerve Transfer in 2004 and an unsuccessful Gracillis Muscle Transfer in 2006. I am living life and loving it! Feel free to contact me :)

Re: wrong number of posts???

Post by cbe411 »

OK! Thank you Nancy!!!