Hello

Welcome Newbies! Introduce yourselves!
astoltzfus1980
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: Motorcycle accident 5/1/15. Right arm paralyzed

Hello

Post by astoltzfus1980 »

Hello everyone, my name is Andy. Im new here and new to this reality as well. My injury occurred just 7 months ago so still in shock to a degree. So very much is still unknown. I have more questions than answers but trying to remain positive. Unfortunately it's getting difficult. Hopefully being here will provide some guidance and support, and that I'll someday be able to return the favor to folks who are where I am now
Master DIVER TOM

Re: Hello

Post by Master DIVER TOM »

I am glad you found us ;)
I Will try not to be redondent in my post here , :roll:
Master DIVER TOM

Tanasity to try with birth erbs and a semi injury to my good arm 25 years of driving a semi :o
Many people posting here have overcome so much in finding the right doctor in the quest to do so.
Over time you will find your way to :shock: ;) Tanasity to try is never easy
Master DIVER TOM

Tanasity to try with birth erbs and a semi injury to my good arm 25 years of driving a semi :o
Many people posting here have overcome so much in finding the right doctor in the quest to do so.
Over time you will find your way to :shock: ;) Tanasity to try is never easy, with these injury , there is allways the next try we dream up, That all here posting ;)
Master DIVER TOM

Over time you will find your way to :shock: ;) Tanasity to try is never easy, with these injury , there is allways the next try we dream up, That all here posting do ;) There is all ways my best thought :roll: I would rather be in more pain trying than not trying and give up, You Never fail by your trys ! Its all here posting to overtime.

Tom Tips , :roll:
Master DIVER TOM

Sorry guys, I thought I was editing , not doing the post again?
What happen to the edit, button? :roll:
Tom
astoltzfus1980
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: Motorcycle accident 5/1/15. Right arm paralyzed

Post by astoltzfus1980 »

Thank you for the reply, Tom. Speaking to others who have been through where I am now and prevailed is certainly beneficial. Right now I'm still in the stage where it seems like all is working against me. So far most doctors I've seen seem clueless about TBPI, and the the insurance companies fight me seeing the ones who are. We'll get there eventually I suppose. Hopefully asap, as not being able to work has taken a major toll
Master DIVER TOM

Dam Quest to find the right doctor for these injuries :evil: :twisted:
This issue is posted by so many here :shock:
The awareness comes from your doctor to give you a referral , The best way to do that is to study this sight for a referable TBPI doctor and have your doctor contact the doctor from what you find posted here ;)
You can also check with a Lawyer, you did get your injury driving a motorcycle, so what about your insurance and the medical benefit you pay for in coverage. :roll:
I will write again in the Am, I hope to help , Just starting out like you are SUCKS, There always the starting point :shock:
Tom
bill de brooklyn
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: BP injury July 20, 1968 the result of an auto accident(c5). No surgery.

Post by bill de brooklyn »

The thing that bothers me the most is the number of people still riding motorcycle.
It appears to be a major cause of brachial plexus injury. I was told this by a surgeon after my injury in 1968!
Master DIVER TOM

Hi Bill,
I am glad you posted ;)

Here we have a new injured and lost on trying to find a direction.
There has been many injuries on motorcycles that post here overtime and so many that can offer direction here on what they found there way to a doctor ,hopefully Social security disability, We hope :shock:
Question,
Did a motorcycle lawyer , help ?
SSDI lawyer help?
How did you find a doctor that help your injuries :roll:
Many like me never got help, What makes me :D is the Amazing things we learn over time :shock: ;) :D I am in AWWW by others posting here ;)
There is a starting point to Try to help, by our experience to share, Bill,like many here injured have post by riding a motorcycle , overtime.
I drove a motorcycle with birth erbs in my past, what me worry :shock:
Just thinking :roll:
Tom