Glad To Become A Part Of This Group

Welcome Newbies! Introduce yourselves!
Anan35
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: Birth Injury Right Arm 72 years ago

Glad To Become A Part Of This Group

Post by Anan35 »

Hi - I am a newbie here and I am so happy to find this group. I was injured at birth over 72 years ago and never knew that my injury had a name. I was only told that I was injured at birth. I grew up never meeting or knowing anyone else with this injury.

At 70 years of age, I was watching a television show one night and noticed a little boy that had limited motions in one arm like me. Someone on the show mentioned that it was Erb's Palsy and I wrote it down before I forgot it. Of course, I googled it and read one article after another. I finally determined that I do have a brachial plexus injury and have continued reading everything I can find on this type of injury.

Thank you for letting me be a part of this group.
Master DIVER TOM

Re: Glad To Become A Part Of This Group

Post by Master DIVER TOM »

Hi, I am glad you wrote ;) :D
Its Amazing there are so many post from , the no help side of these injuries and birth erbs to like me to , No help sucks, good thing others find away to adapt in a two arm world ,like us :shock: Some do some dont overtime by a Quest to do so, by so many posting here to :shock: ;)
Thanks, for your Post :shock: ;) ;)
Tom ;) :shock: :D