Hello.

Welcome Newbies! Introduce yourselves!
TerranceWilson
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: born with erbs palsy.

Hello.

Post by TerranceWilson »

What's up everyone?! I am Terrance. I am residing in Virginia Beach, VA. I am 24 years old. studying to be a R.N., and hopefully a professional soccer player! Recently having erb's plasy has been effecting me to relapse back into my shell. I am here to help you as much as I need help throughout my journey.
richinma2005
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: Daughter Kailyn ROBPI, June 14, 1997.
Surgery with Dr Waters (BCH), April 1999 and in February 2012
2 more daughters, Julia (1999), Sarah(2002) born Cesarean.

Re: Hello.

Post by richinma2005 »

welcome!
Master DIVER TOM

Post by Master DIVER TOM »

You Have come far with erbs ;) :D
Tenacity Happens over time to, you got it to ;) You get tired of shell games to :shock: ;)
Despair :shock: When this happens, :roll: Its better to focus on what you could learn in life to adapt to what ever the outcome, that us by post :shock: :D ; despair of your future trying to adapt :shock: ;)it is a quest in life ;)
We all are Great because We Try!!!! ;) :D
Some day I hope there is a Class action suit for Birth Erbs :shock: Maybe things can change :roll:
Product liability happen when a tool or a device was used, that cause birth Erbs ???? There is birth records and birth Billing of the device was used causing the birth Erbs. Forceps gave me birth erbs , 64 years ago :shock: Today a baby get erbs at birth by forceps still by so many post here to , Product liability , may be a case ????
Just Thinking :roll:
Tom :shock:
Laura28
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: brachial plexus injury during stretching, 2 weeks ago

Post by Laura28 »

I am a writer and I used to sit for 10-12 hours each day and write something. But now because of this injury my arm aches too much to do it :( Sometimes I am so frustrated and angry at myself :evil: and I don't know what to do. But I don't think that I am ready to give up writing :)
Master DIVER TOM

Post by Master DIVER TOM »

First You Rock!!!! ;) ;)
Secound you try to get past your limiation and have done so!!! :shock: ;)
I really like these faces to. ;) :D This is the way I fell ;) :shock: :D
Tom