A Special Thank You

Tell us your Awareness efforts!
hope16_05
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: 28 years old with a right obstetrical brachial plexus injury. 5 surgeries to date with pretty decent results. Last surgery resolved years of pain in my right arm however, I am beginning my journey with overuse in my left arm

A Special Thank You

Post by hope16_05 »

I would like to thank the volunteers that I had helping out with Awareness Week this year. Peggy Ferguson, Sue Rhykerd, Kim West and Judy Thornberry all were a great help and Awareness week this year would not have been possible without each of these volunteers help. I really just wanted to let the community know that the awareness brochures that we made this year would not have ben possible without the help of these wonderful volunteers!

If you missed the awareness brochures during awareness week this year check out the home page on the bottom right hand side there are links to all three brochures. Check them out and print off a few so that we can hand them to anyone and everyone!!! Get the word out and make bpi's common knowledge so that we dont have to inform every doctor that we see.

So thank you again Peggy, Sue, Judy and Kim! I am incredibly greatful to you for your help!
Hugs,
Amy
Awareness committee chair
Amy 28 years old ROBPI from MN