The new ubpn website, etc.

Tell us your Awareness efforts!
swhite1
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: Bad fall in June of 2006
LTBPI

The new ubpn website, etc.

Post by swhite1 »

Howdy y'all it's been awhile.
Am I crazy or is this new site awesome? How long has it been this cool? Is there an instruction site on how to use our site?
I'm still learning my way around so forgive me if I end up where I'm not trying to be? This is usually the case with me.
I just read Amy's announcement about the new cookbook. Cool Amy. Good for you and maybe good for us. I don' know because I don't know where the UBPN store at cafepress is. I wish there were a link. I can do links. I can click on this, or that but not much more.
I know I've been gone for awhile(as if anybody keeps score) and with good reason(s).
1. hunting and pecking with one finger typing for so long has taken it's toll. It's not the primary reason of course but I have a torn rotator cuff in my right arm (LTBPI) which needs surgical intervention AND which for obvious reasons is not going to happen
b. I just had sinus reconstruction as part of the solution to my sleep apnea problem. Maybe now I'll stop trying to hold the floor down with my head and also stop getting staples in my head?
I dunno. It's their call. Bright side...if I can find the cookbook I can smell the, well who nose right?

Is it just me or are there days where you really believe you don't have the pain anymore?
And then you do again? Damn I am so tired of this. So very tired.
Well, so long everybody. This is it from me for another while so y'all be good to each other and once in awhile...
be good to yourself.
Peace out,
Scott
Don't forget- http://www.freerice.com

Isn't there a spell check anymore? I'm pretty sure I'm not a perfect speller or user of words...
richinma2005
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: Daughter Kailyn ROBPI, June 14, 1997.
Surgery with Dr Waters (BCH), April 1999 and in February 2012
2 more daughters, Julia (1999), Sarah(2002) born Cesarean.

Re: The new ubpn website, etc.

Post by richinma2005 »