Mont Vernon/Zoo entrance included in registration?

Discuss Camp UBPN
greatbooks

Mont Vernon/Zoo entrance included in registration?

Post by greatbooks »

Are the entrance fees to Mont Vernon and the Zoo included in the registration for camp?
njbirk

Re: Mont Vernon/Zoo entrance included in registration?

Post by njbirk »

We are seeking underwriting to cover all the additional expenses related to camp, including admissions, activities, rally, buses to and from events, and any speaker expenses.

So the quick answer is that they aren't included in the Registration -- that only covers the direct cost of room & board. However, campers will not need to pay for anything else, because of the generosity of others.

Nancy Birk
UBPN President
greatbooks

Post by greatbooks »

Thank you very much! The Camp activities, speakers and events sound like a great program and the timing/distance will work for us, too. We are looking forward to it with our 4 1/2 year old (LOBPI) and her 15 year old sister.
jep98056

Post by jep98056 »

Check out the new Panda cub born just yesterday at the National Zoo. Hopefully, we'll be able to see it during our zoo day.

John P.
Angela Butterfly

Post by Angela Butterfly »

John, I have you been watching the TV news about the new panda cub.

I am amazed at just how BIG a mamma panda is and just how SMALL a panda cub is. At birth a panda cub is the size of a stick of butter.

Somehow, that just doesn't seem right. Human mothers give birth to 10 & 12 pound babies......and that huge momma panda bear has such a teeny tiny thing.

I know....it is because we have a more developed brain, as part of the reason why our babies are so big. But still....
Mel4fitness

Post by Mel4fitness »

There is no fee for the zoo and it is an amazing, fun place!