Camp Rooms Sharing?

Discuss Camp UBPN
Kristie

Camp Rooms Sharing?

Post by Kristie »

IF (that's a big if) we get to come to camp it will be most likely that it will be just my 6 yr old son and I. If each room sleeps four is there the possibility of sharing a room with another Mom and child?

Thanks,
Kristie
Karen McClune

Re: Camp Rooms Sharing?

Post by Karen McClune »

Hi Kristie,

It is always a possibility of sharing a room. Some did it last year and I know 2 families that did it in 01.

Just remember that these rooms have one double bed and 1 set of bunk beds.

If you want to share and you don't know anyone else coming, I can always try and find a mom and child that would like to share a room.

Great question

Hugs Karen
2007 UBPN camp coordinator
karen@ubpn.org
Kristie

Post by Kristie »

So if we share a room then the price of the room could be split between the two families?

I could easily be happy sleeping in a double bed or a bunk bed with Ian. He likes to sleep with me when his dad is away. And he is used to sleeping on a bunk bed as he currently shares with his older sister.

I am looking into trying to make this work and if I am able to share a room it should be more do able. Just still praying that the other details will work out!

We did share a room last time we went('01) and I think there were three moms with three kids in our room if I remember correctly!
Thanks,
Kristie
Karen McClune

Post by Karen McClune »

Kristie,

Yes you would split the cost of the room

Let me know if you are going to be able to make it and I will see what I can do.

Hugs to you and Ian,

Karen
mommieinneed

Post by mommieinneed »

Hey if financially we are able to make it which I would love to do I would be more then willing to share the room. It would only be me and Maggie who is five coming.
mommieinneed

Post by mommieinneed »

Sorry forgot to add, it would also be cool because we are from IL too.
Karen McClune

Post by Karen McClune »

Hi Mommieinneed,

I emailed you and thank you.

Hugs, Karen