Lost Photos boo hoo

Discuss Camp UBPN
Kath
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: I am ROBPI, global injury, Horner's Syndrome. No surgery but PT started at 2 weeks old under the direction of New York Hospital. I wore a brace 24/7 for the first 11 months of my life. I've never let my injury be used as an excuse not to do something. I've approach all things, in life, as a challenge. I approach anything new wondering if I can do it. I tried so many things I might never have tried, if I were not obpi. Being OBPI has made me strong, creative, more determined and persistent. I believe that being obpi has given me a very strong sense of humor and compassion for others.

Lost Photos boo hoo

Post by Kath »

I was trying to download my photos and my camera battery died.
I replaced the battery and the battery I put in was not charge enough and died wile downloading again!
Now I can't get my photos because the files on my card are corrupted... grrrrrrr

Lucky for me, TomP sent me a link to download a program to see if I can recover my photos.

I am really boo hooing. I had some great photos and some of my husband on the Zip Line at Camp.

Wish me luck
Kath/robpi
Kath robpi/adult

Kathleen Mallozzi
marieke
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: LOBPI
no external rotation against gravity, can only go to 90 degree fwd flexion, no hand-to-mouth
1 surgery at age 14 (latissimus dorsi transfer). In 2004, at age 28 I was struck with Transverse Myelitis which paralyzed me from the chest down. I recovered movement to my right leg, but need a KAFO to walk on my left leg. I became an RN in 2008.

Re: Lost Photos boo hoo

Post by marieke »

Aww, Kath, that sucks. Hope you can get them again.
Marieke
Marieke Dufresne RN
34, LOBPI
http://nurse-to-be08.blogspot.com