Camp 2010

Discuss Camp UBPN
CSMITH

Camp 2010

Post by CSMITH »

I just received an e mail on how much and that the Air port would be the St. Louis Airport can someone tell me where the location is so I can know if I will need to get a room or not?I live a little close to St louis but It depends on where it is.
Thanks
marieke
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: LOBPI
no external rotation against gravity, can only go to 90 degree fwd flexion, no hand-to-mouth
1 surgery at age 14 (latissimus dorsi transfer). In 2004, at age 28 I was struck with Transverse Myelitis which paralyzed me from the chest down. I recovered movement to my right leg, but need a KAFO to walk on my left leg. I became an RN in 2008.

Re: Camp 2010

Post by marieke »

Camp UBPN location has not yet been decided.. I think you are talking about something else.

It will be held in October 2010 (well over a year away still) and that's all any of us know right now.
Marieke Dufresne RN
34, LOBPI
http://nurse-to-be08.blogspot.com
Tanya in NY
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: I am Mom to Amber, injured at birth. I serve on the Board of Directors for UBPN, and am a labor/delivery nurse, too.

Re: Camp 2010

Post by Tanya in NY »

I am not sure what email you are speaking about, but there has been no definitive plans for a specific location as of yet from the board of directors. Plans are still in the works at this time for Camp 2010. No other information is available at this time as it takes a lot of time, energy, and planning to get a camp coordinated.

Tanya
UBPN Board of Diretors
Tanya in NY
Amber's Mom, ROBPI, 13 years old