Northern Maine BPI Symposium

You are welcome to post information here about planned BPI picnics, gatherings and symposia.
admin
Site Admin

Northern Maine BPI Symposium

Post by admin »

The Northern Maine BPI Symposium with Dr. Shenaq, Dr. Laurent and I believe an OTR/L from TCH will be presenting in Caribou, Maine on Oct. 23, 2004. For more details you can email me at sfrost@mfx.net Hope to see some of you there!! Stacey
Mom of 3 boys

Re: Northern Maine BPI Symposium

Post by Mom of 3 boys »

A fellow Maineac! How wonderful. Where abouts? We are not far from Ellsworth.

I don't check the boards often as our son is now six and doing well but he had surgery at TCH at 5 1/2 months.

I do hope lots of people can make it as it is a beautiful place to visit and we certainly do need to learn more about BPI.
Mom of 3 boys

Post by Mom of 3 boys »

The "Cat" is pretty close by and I am glad the Queen Mary II is gone.... I am certainly going to try to talk hubby into going.
Mom of 3 boys

Post by Mom of 3 boys »

OOh, we still haven't gone on the Cat yet but we have talked about it. Might be able to do that. Have to check with hubby. Everyone who has been on it says it is over priced (everything on the island is)and there is nothing to do unless you stay overnight and can drive somewhere. Otherwise we have been told there is a coffee shop and that is about it.

Our oldest is almost 13 but he already thinks he knows everything... Most of his friends are girls. Our son with Erbs Palsy is 6 and youngest will be 4 soon.

We visit Saco almost every year to take the kids to Fun Town. I forget how much they charge for bracelets. Hubby likes wooden roller coasters and I like the ones that do not jiggle. I would have to say we are amusement park junkies as it seems to be the only kind of vacation we go on.

Meet you at the convention center. It would be nice it is does become an annual event.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Symposium has been postponed due to many different circumstances that have occurred as of late at TCH. They want their whole team to be able to come, Dr. Shenaq, Dr. Laurent, Lisa D and Nancy Fisher OTR/L to present. It will now be after the new year and they will give me a date as soon as they have it. Also it is likely Dr. Shenaq will be able to do evals at that time as well since his Maine license is likely to come through by then. So it will all work out and be better to have everyone able to come. Thanks. Stacey