Dr. Nath's visit to New Jersey

You are welcome to post information here about planned BPI picnics, gatherings and symposia.
admin
Site Admin

Dr. Nath's visit to New Jersey

Post by admin »

Dr. Nath will be seeing children on April 6th 2005 in Dr. DeSouza's office in Morristown, New Jersey. In addition, he has offered to see adults on April 5th.
If you are interested, please contact me at Cindy1OTR@aol.com as soon as possible to schedule an appointment.
Thank you.
cbe411
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: MVA in 2001, nerve graph in 2002, Median Nerve Transfer in 2004 and an unsuccessful Gracillis Muscle Transfer in 2006. I am living life and loving it! Feel free to contact me :)

Re: Dr. Nath's visit to New Jersey

Post by cbe411 »

Cna you post this on the BPI events board please... Thanks!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

This is not an event. This is a clinic day. Nobody sees the bpi events forum on a regular basis because it is not easily seen on the screen.
cbe411
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: MVA in 2001, nerve graph in 2002, Median Nerve Transfer in 2004 and an unsuccessful Gracillis Muscle Transfer in 2006. I am living life and loving it! Feel free to contact me :)

Post by cbe411 »

This sounds to me to be an event, it involves a doctor and BPI patients, that sounds to be an event. THe reason for starting the event board is so that things like this dont get LOST in the other posts. It has been mentioned here before and most people are aware that the event board is there, explore the website and take all kinds of knowledge, dont just look at the general board. Thanks! Feel free to email me if you are unhappy with this or if you have suggestions on how we could change things.

Courtney
UBPN Board of Directors