BPI Picnic in Florida

You are welcome to post information here about planned BPI picnics, gatherings and symposia.
Judy-T
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: Right arm OBPI One surgery at age 40 Ulnar nerve retransposition

BPI Picnic in Florida

Post by Judy-T »

BPi Picnic in Florida
Posted: Jan 27, 2007 3:40 AM Reply

Just a reminder the Space Coast brachial Plexus Injury support group's annual event is approaching quickly, Saturday Feb 24 is just around the corner. If you still need info to attend, please email me at lmpt@earthlink.net
- we are excited as we have many adults and kids of all ages attending this year. Dr. Nath will lecture midday as well as performing consultations throughout the day.

Leslie McKibben PT
Brittany

Re: BPI Picnic in Florida

Post by Brittany »

Hi my name is Brittany. I was looking around online one day for information on Erb's Palsy and I came across this site. I never knew anything like this existed! I was born with Erb's Palsy and I am now 21 years old. I was lucky and my nerves weren't torn but because of where I was born, doctor's there didn't know how to treat it so I am to this day still having quite a few problems with it, although, as I said by reading about others who have it, I feel as if I am quite lucky.
Anyways I was really excited to see that there are actual events. I realize that it is too late to attend the picnic tomorrow, but I was wondering if there was anyway I could get updated with new events that are happening. I would really like to begin particpating in things like that.
Thanks, Brittan
Karen McClune

Re: BPI Picnic in Florida

Post by Karen McClune »

Hi Brittany,

Welcome,

UBPN has camp every 2 yrs, and this year it is over the Labor Day week-end here in Auburn, WA. south of Seattle.

Also are you on the mailing list and receive our magazine Outreach. If you aren't please email Nancy@ubpn.org with your mailing info and she will add you to the list.

If you have any camp questions please email me at karen@ubpn.org, there is also some information under the camp thread.

Hugs,

Karen
UBPN 2007 Camp Coordinator.
karen@ubpn.org