Clavicle issue in older BPI kids?

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
bugsntazz

Clavicle issue in older BPI kids?

Post by bugsntazz »

Good Evening,
For the past two years, my son's collar bone sticks out above his skin on his BPI shoulder. Two years ago,at age 7, he took a fall and was diagnosed with a 2nd degree ACL sprain on the BPI side. Ever since that fall, his collar bone has stuck out. We have confirmed back then that he did not break or dislocate it, but was diagnosed with a 2nd degree ACL sprain on the BPI shoulder. He healed from that (confirmed via xrays). His collar bone has never really gone back to the normal position. Now, two years later, at age 9 his collar bone is sticking out even more. I have taken him to some of the BPI doctors, and they have stated that they have not seen the collar bone issue in other kids. My son's cat scan looks much different then the kids that are needing the Triangle Tilt.
On Thursday, I am taking him to a local top notch orthopedic doctor to see what their opinion is on the collar bone issue. My son's Peditrician recommended we contact him, so we decided to get an ortho's perspective on what is going on with his collar bone. Anyone else seeing issues with collarbone sticking up near the end of the shoulder?