mod quad triangle tilt

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
ABOWMAN77
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: MY DAUGHTER SUFFERED A BIRTH INJURY ON 3-15-2010 AND HAS ERBS PALSY WE ARE WORKING WITH HER TRYING TO SEE ANY MOVEMENT OF HER RT ARM. WE ARE ALSO FILING SUIT ON THE DR, I REQUESTED C SECTION WHEN SHE WASNT COMING DOWN AND REFUSED FORCEPS ; WHICH WERE USED ANYWAY AND SHE WAS PULLED OUT BREAKING HER CLAVICLE AND CAUSING BPI

mod quad triangle tilt

Post by ABOWMAN77 »

my 3 yr old daughter suffered a obpi rt side and is having some winging and sloping shoulder with some weakness. Dr Nath suggests mod quad and triangle tilt, the Scottish rite hospital in dallas told me to just be supportive of her and focus on what she can do, then an Austin pedi otho dr said both of these dr's are good but have different approaches and he said its up to us to do the surgery or not. He said that even after surgery eventually it will be back to where we are now. I don't know what to think or who to trust. Any suggestions or thoughts are greatly appreciated!
Huggs!
Angela
katep

Re: mod quad triangle tilt

Post by katep »

You are unlikely to find many doctors being very outspoken about their true opinions of Dr. Nath and his surgeries because Dr. Nath has extremely deep pockets ($$$$$) and loves a good legal fight. The Texas courts have actuallly said this:

http://caselaw.findlaw.com/tx-court-of- ... 05081.html

"Further, the Court finds that this case is part of a pattern in which Nath has used the court system to harass adversaries and to stifle dissent with groundless legal allegations. Nath has sued Dr. Belzberg and Johns Hopkins in Maryland court; his former partner in an MRI venture; and his former partner Dr. Shenaq. Nath has also asserted claims in federal court in connection with the purchase of his home. Most recently, Nath sued two individuals associated with the Texas Medical Board, which is seeking to revoke his license to practice medicine."