To try or just give up ???

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
Master DIVER TOM

To try or just give up ???

Post by Master DIVER TOM »

I cant learn this, to find away to adapt, some how?? :roll:
What is posted more often than not is first the Idea then the effort , then all the pain in our trys, Why did not I , give up just give up???? :roll:
The real world of over use happens over time to many :evil: :twisted:
To achieve to adapt is a goal and a happy time, By so many post :D
The pain is real the over use happen to,
There is only answer is yours, But in-spite of what we endure some how some way We move forwards to move forwards by our Trys :shock: ;) :D
The scariest times I had was the first day driving a 48 ft semi around Chicago with Erbs,
You will remember more of what you could learn in by your trys in life ;) :D Than the pain you had to endure.
If you are trying to overcome something to adapt to , it is very hard to stay depress :shock: :roll:
No matter when these injuries happen at birth or latter in life injury to :shock: What we endure to try to achieve is in fact Amazing to me and the post I have read ;) :D
Just thinking :roll:
Tom
Master DIVER TOM

Re: To try or just give up ???

Post by Master DIVER TOM »

I just found a way to get blood Again by trying, Like I will stop, NEVER :shock:
Man, its more about just trying to adapt, Someway????? :shock:
I get bloody alot from my tries to adapt :evil: :twisted:
It more about trying then outcome, I never failed by trying.
You never do ether, Its more about the try than outcome, I got my good arm RIPED up trying , I love driving semis , But My good arm got ripe Up, I have no regards by trying , doing.
You need to think about a try than outcome, at 62 and left as Road Kill is find, To do or not to do , even if you do get over use :shock: its really to , When I was a chid with Birth Erbs , I cried, I wish I could do things, But latter Tenacity happen , We will never give up, Just another, Experience :shock: ;) :D
Just, :shock:
Tom