Anyone teenager?

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
mdunko22554

Anyone teenager?

Post by mdunko22554 »

My 16 years old daughter had ATV accident 04/2013. Her right arm unavailable function at all right now. She had surgery 8/2013 to transfer some nerve. She is having a lot of pain. She had to move to new area because her fathers job. Since she injured it's everything new for her, new school, new friend. she has lost her motivation. I'm looking for a support group for her age near my area. I'm in Northern Virginia.
Master DIVER TOM

Re: Anyone teenager?

Post by Master DIVER TOM »

I m sorry :shock:
I thought you would get more post help, here
I will be moving to Lake Norman,Nc Soon :D
If I can help, Let me know, it not just the gender, its all about how to help with limiation and adapting ;)
Just Thinking :roll:
Tom
brittwitt
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: LOBPI
Injured at birth. Moderate injury with no surgeries.

Re: Anyone teenager?

Post by brittwitt »

Try looking on Facebook! A lot of the younger people would be there. You might be able to find support in your area but you will definitely be able to find an online support group for her. There are "teenager only" Facebook groups for injured kids.

I'm 21, so I'm not a teenager anymore but I'm not too far off lol. If you think she'd ever want to talk to me just let me know! I'd be happy to help!