anyone in florida??

This board is for adults and teens to discuss issues relating to BPI since birth (OBPI).
emilyalberger
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: left arm bpi since birth,can only bend my elbow mostly ne feeling n when i get it its not the right sensation

anyone in florida??

Post by emilyalberger »

tampa bay area?
Judy-T
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: Right arm OBPI One surgery at age 40 Ulnar nerve retransposition

Re: anyone in florida??

Post by Judy-T »

I live in Palm Bay. We go over to Tampa every year to take our daughter to metrocon in June. Maybe we could meet up then .
Judy
emilyalberger
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: left arm bpi since birth,can only bend my elbow mostly ne feeling n when i get it its not the right sensation

Post by emilyalberger »

yea that would be cool
lvazquez

Post by lvazquez »

Hi,
I live in Tampa Bay and I have ROBPI. It’s nice to know that someone in the bay area has your condition. It would be nice to try to get together sometime.
Liz
Carolyn J
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: LOBPI. I am 77 yrs old and never had a name for my injuries until 2004 when I found UBPN at age 66.

My injuries are: LOBPI on upper body and Cerebrael Palsy on the lower left extremities. The only intervention I've had is a tendon transplant from my left leg to my left foot to enable flexing t age 24 in 1962. Before that, my foot would freeze without notice on the side when wearing heels AND I always did wear them at work "to fit in" I also stuttered until around age 18-19...just outgrew it...no therapy for it. Also suffered from very very low self esteem; severe Depression and Anxiety attacks started at menopause. I stuffed emotions and over-compensated in every thing I did to "fit in" and be "invisible". My injuries were Never addressed or talked about until age 66. I am a late bloomer!!!!!

I welcome any and all questions about "My Journey".
There is NO SUCH THING AS A DUMB QUESTION.
Sharing helps to Heal. HUGS do too.

Post by Carolyn J »

Just DO it! ;) 8-)
"Bossy" Gramma Carolyn J
LOBPI/73
marymom
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: Teen aged home birthed son with OBPI

Post by marymom »

Tampa folk, my son max is now 12, we currently live in gainesville and are planning to be in st pete at Dolphin Resort for a parenting conference oct 14-16, if you would be interested in meeting up for a quick swim or coffee, drink or whatever, id love it.
emilyalberger

Post by emilyalberger »

im sorry for the delayed update but i moved to orlando temporarly but ill be back asap...thank you though, hopefully ill be back soon
blutzow
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: Birth injury (brachial plexus injury, Erbspalsy and dystonia) had all of them my whole life only was diagnosed 2 months ago. This is all very new to me

Post by blutzow »

I live in sarasota county but travel to st.Pete and Tampa often. I have Lobpi I am 19 and I would love to talk to some others with this condition. I would love to meet up with someone to get an understanding of this whole thing.
lvazquez

Post by lvazquez »

I work in the Bradenton area, if you ever want to get together during the week, just let me know..