These injuries and what to do????

This board is for adults and teens to discuss issues relating to BPI since birth (OBPI).
Master DIVER TOM

These injuries and what to do????

Post by Master DIVER TOM »

What to do about these injuries, :roll: :shock:
My Thoughts ,
Get a referral to a doctor dealing with these types of injuries. Period ;) You need to know , DOC!!! If that referral doctor cant help keep going till you find one ;)
Something need to be done in time, No matter from birth or later in life by alot of post ;)
If you can get past the part need NOW?? Then you might think to figure out to get a surgery of some type to gain grasp, I know in my life improving grasp help me the most with birth erbs . I never had treatment ever but I wish I could straighten my arm at the elbow, Is there joint replacements for elbows. Because my arm is bent to , I could some how press in wards to hold things so I would say keeping a in wards movement ability is good to gain from surgery to :shock: My shoulder is dropped to with a lot of Ouch over time , Is there surgeries to Do a shoulder joint replacement to, join the upper arm ?? No clue. I know, like a hip or knee joint replacement ??
Fusion of bone vs waiting for some a shoulder replacement?
I never found the best pain med still a quest were all on :shock:
Just Thinking :roll: , and what help me drive a semi with erbs :roll:
I really hope there is shoulder and elbow replacement I think if I would of had it done it would of help me with the :evil: :twisted: we all deal with :shock: :roll:
Maybe this can help with latter in life injuries to??? :shock: These injury are different but the level of pain we go throw is not :shock:
Just Thinking,
Tom