18 son with complete brachial plexus palsy - need penpal

This board is for adults and teens to discuss issues relating to BPI since birth (OBPI).
jaimew623
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: My son is 18, has a complete brachial plexus palsy from birth. Looking for support in the Kansas City area. He needs a friend who understands what it's like.

18 son with complete brachial plexus palsy - need penpal

Post by jaimew623 »

I'm looking for someone to be pen pals with my son, who has a complete brachial plexus palsy. Would love it to be someone local. We live in the Kansas City area. My son is having a hard time dealing with his injury lately, and I know he would benefit from having someone to talk to.
Lndabelle

Re: 18 son with complete brachial plexus palsy - need penpal

Post by Lndabelle »

My son is also having a hard time dealing with his injury. He is 17 and will be 18 in July. We live in Pittsburgh,PA. Are you going to camp this year?
Lndabelle

Post by Lndabelle »

My son has a complete brachial plexus palsy also.
jaimew623
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: My son is 18, has a complete brachial plexus palsy from birth. Looking for support in the Kansas City area. He needs a friend who understands what it's like.

Post by jaimew623 »

Lndabelle, we aren't going to camp, although I've always wanted to. Do you think your son would be interested in chatting with my son? I haven't told him I was asking, but I know he would love to connect with your boy.