where is everyone?

Treatments, Rehabilitation, and Recovery
Kathleen

Re: where is everyone?

Post by Kathleen »

Hi Heather

I thought I was the only one to get bored and play with the new features - but I was stuck with baseball

I thought I might play with the new gadgets on the board too... (wow love the edit feature and I underlined and bold... ahhh for the simple joys of life)

Kath I tried to sign in as Kath but no go...
Kathleen

Post by Kathleen »

type between them and your bold

to get bold and underlined I hit then put in between the two (b)'s

Now I wonder if I can get bold underlined and italics - (b)(u) (i) words here (/i)(/u)(/b)

Now lets see if I am right- Yeah I did it!
lizzyb

Post by lizzyb »

Well REALLY!
Has no-one got anything better to do???

;0) ;0)
Joy in FL

Post by Joy in FL »

Hey Kath,

Wasn't that a great game last night!!! Of course if I remember correctly you were cheering for the Yankees. We are Braves fans here BUTour second team is the DIAMONDBACKS!!!!
Joy in FL is now living in Georgia!
Left TBI on October 31, 1991
George

Post by George »

Thanks for the edit lesson Kath !!!
Are we having fun yet
kids with toys......
Kathleen

Re Yankees---NO

Post by Kathleen »

Joy

I love NY but I still could not bring my self to cheer for theYankees

I was born in Brooklyn and raised to be a big Brooklyn Dodger Fan we were taught to hate the Yankees.... LOL... their from the Bronx
Raised on Long Island so big we lost the Dodgers and became Mets fans

Of course I did something wrong because my son is a big Yankee fan... still don't understand it... I think it happened in college it must have been something they put in the drinks...LOL..

My husband was cheering for the Yankees... He's a Met fan. I just could not join him !!!!
Now you know why I was playing with the boards...LOL
Kath
jennyb
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: January 1980 Yamaha RD200 vs 16 wheeler truck, result, 1 totally paralysed right arm. I was 21, now 54. I had no surgery, I don't regret this. Decided to totally ignore limitations (easily done aged 21) adapted very quickly to one handed life, got married, had 3 kids, worked- the effect of the injury on my life (once the pain stopped being constant) was minimal and now, aged 54, I very rarely even think of it, unless I bash it or it gets cold, then I wish I'd had it amputated :) Except for a steering knob on my car, I have no adaptations to help with life, mainly because I honestly don't think of myself as disabled and the only thing I can't do is peel potatoes, which is definitely a good thing.

please explain!

Post by jennyb »

for the benefit of all non yanks....WHY is it called the World Series when only Americans are in it? Hey, maybe we Brits should do that with the football World Cup next year, then we might win! lol :0)
Joy in FL

Re: please explain!

Post by Joy in FL »

Hey Jenny,

That is a question asked by many! The normal answer is that there are a couple teams from Canada. The other answer is the players come from so many different countries they can call it the WORLD Series. Those are the two I always got when I asked! :-)

Joy
Joy in FL is now living in Georgia!
Left TBI on October 31, 1991