Liz Black Finney TBPI Group UK - please read

Treatments, Rehabilitation, and Recovery
karenhuk

Liz Black Finney TBPI Group UK - please read

Post by karenhuk »

Hi
I am posting this message from the UK at the request of Liz Finney's husband Neil.

It is with great regret and sadness that I post to inform the TBPI community of the sudden death of
Liz Black Finney.

Liz formed the charity TBPI UK some 6 years ago to support those injured with a TBPI in the UK

Liz will be well known to a great many members of UBPN having attended a UBPN camp some years ago and through the message boards here at UBPN and also at her own message boards in the uk.

Liz and her husband Neil along with her fellow charity trustees have worked tirelessly helping people with a TBPi for many years. She has helped to raise the profile of the condition and treatments to a much greater degree and has improved the lives of many people with her help and advice.

Liz was a warm, generous person, it was impossible not to like her and to be amused by her sense of humour.
Her common sense and "can do " attitude to life in spite of her injury were truly inspirational.

Liz died on Thursday October 16th very unexpectedly, leaving all of us who knew her totally grief stricken.

I know that it will take me and my family a very long time to come to terms with the loss of such a wonderful friend.

Rest In peace Liz

Karen, Gary, Michael and Gavin Hillyer, United Kingdom
e mail; info@erbspalsygroup.com

Last bumped by Anonymous on Thu May 29, 2014 8:26 pm.