Cloning muscle tissue

Treatments, Rehabilitation, and Recovery
Liviu

Cloning muscle tissue

Post by Liviu »

Hi everyone,

My name is Liviu and I was wondering if there are any new innovations in the field of cloning muscle tissues? I've had two surgeries back '08 followed by 4 1/2 years of physical therapy (Vojta mostly) but unfortunately by the time I got to my forearm and hand with the recovery the muscles atrophied. My surgeon told me there is a way to help me gain a tad more movement in my hand and wrist but I find it quite unpleasant because I'd have to renounce to some muscles in my right leg and another nerve from my right pectoral muscle.

Any thoughts or advice are welcomed. Thanks a ton!
Master DIVER TOM

Re: Cloning muscle tissue

Post by Master DIVER TOM »

If they can make a ear in the lap , why not muscles ?? soon :shock: I guess.
Till then get yourself a small rubber ball and just try to hold it in your hand, That was easy to do with my cup hand , in my erbs hand :shock:
When I was little I just try to hold a small rubber ball and then I tried to squeeze the ball :roll: It took time to get a grasp , but I end up able to have enough stretch to hold on to a semi steering wheel between shifts. :shock: ;)
The ball would be a good try , it still helps doing it still today, for cramping and stretching the pain in the hand some and grip ;)
Others here use a small ball to in ,post here ;)
So I guess it might help you??? :shock:
Tom

Last bumped by Anonymous on Wed May 28, 2014 2:02 am.