RASPBERRIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????

Treatments, Rehabilitation, and Recovery
loz1969

Re: RASPBERRIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????

Post by loz1969 »

OOOOOOPPPPPPSSSS............LOL
Rasberry

Post by Rasberry »

Hey,
I was jus' wondering.....now all the 'septics' know what a raspberry is, do they know what a 'septic' is??
There's another one for you to chew on!
Steve P
MarcsOnFire

Post by MarcsOnFire »

This really could run and run, you know that??

And I'm thinking the septics still haven't worked it out fully anyway. Unless the majority haven't read this posting yet.

jennyb
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: January 1980 Yamaha RD200 vs 16 wheeler truck, result, 1 totally paralysed right arm. I was 21, now 54. I had no surgery, I don't regret this. Decided to totally ignore limitations (easily done aged 21) adapted very quickly to one handed life, got married, had 3 kids, worked- the effect of the injury on my life (once the pain stopped being constant) was minimal and now, aged 54, I very rarely even think of it, unless I bash it or it gets cold, then I wish I'd had it amputated :) Except for a steering knob on my car, I have no adaptations to help with life, mainly because I honestly don't think of myself as disabled and the only thing I can't do is peel potatoes, which is definitely a good thing.

Post by jennyb »

ah you brits........the language (real brit as we speak it i mean, not this twaddle everyone else uses) is the one thing i really miss.....thanx for the smile u bunch of raspberry septics.....hhhmmm what about 'blowing a raspberry' then??? just a thought....... :0)
MarcsOnFire

Post by MarcsOnFire »

hahaaaahhhaaaaaa........Very very good Jenny. I'll have to use that one.
loz1969

Post by loz1969 »

ok, wind up lozzie week is it. Wot the hell is a 'SEPTIC' The only thing i can think of, is SEPTIC TANK = !!!!! well you get my meaning anyway.
MarcsOnFire

Post by MarcsOnFire »

It's not dirty......Cor dear, I don't know. Nipples, now this, what a first impression you're making Loz!!!!!

Marc
Carrie

Post by Carrie »

Heh. "Twaddle" . . . yeah your version does sound so much more intelligent. Anyway you guys crack me up! :-D
loz1969

RASPBERRIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????

Post by loz1969 »

Hi Guys, Forgive me nosing in on the side line, thought i'd check you guys out before i entered the padded cell, but......raspberries??? Will some one PLEASE explain. Hi LizzyB, will do proper intro in due time.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:47 am.