tendon transfers

Treatments, Rehabilitation, and Recovery
Dave m

Re: tendon transfers

Post by Dave m »

HAHAHA!! so this is the new distraction from pain eh guys, mud wrestlin wenches at BPI meetings?? sounds waaaaaay better fun than codeine!, an i reckon karlos would chicken out of tacklin those one armed gals!! ;O)
karlos

Post by karlos »

I'v got to admit i'd need moore than a pint of shandy,It'd be a BRAVE man to take those two on!!!!!!
Hey Mickey fine scotish wenches are hard to find in scotland mate!!!!! ;0)

karl
MarcsOnFire

Post by MarcsOnFire »

Oh deary deary me......What have you started here George!!???!!!
George

Post by George »

wad I say....wad I say ????? you guys are crackin' me up !!!! I will PAY to see the one-armed bandits in the mud ring. But.......if I crawl in, do I get in free?
karlos

Post by karlos »

OOOOO KINKY
athos

tendon transfers

Post by athos »

Just wanted to keep people updated on my tendon transfer surgery that I had done on 4 Jan.
I went to see Mr Carlstedt today and he said that the surgery went OK, and that I needed to keep the arm in a plaster for another 4 weeks before I can start PT. I'll see him again in 4 weeks time when they remove the plaster altogether. So the nurse opened up the plaster, removed stitches (I have 4 cuts on my forearm), and put plaster back on with new dressing.
That's it really. The doc. didn't make me move anything, and didn't really look at anything. So I need to be a bit more patient. It's going to be fun in 4 weeks time.
I'll keep you updated. Ciao.

Athos

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:11 am.