Search found 56 matches

by Ashley&Belle
Tue Mar 23, 2004 12:49 pm
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: Oprah follow-up?
Replies: 16
Views: 1030

Re: Oprah follow-up?

I am the one who did this. We are still waiting to hear something, but thanks for remembering and asking.
Ashley
by Ashley&Belle
Thu Aug 14, 2003 1:30 pm
Topic: Off to Houston
Replies: 5
Views: 669

Re: Off to Houston

<t>Hello,<br/> If you get this in time please contact REACH United Inc. the Houston area BP support group. We visit families in the hospital and bring a suprise for both parents and child.<br/> <br/> Hope to here from you.<br/> Ashley Williams - President<br/> REACH United Inc.<br/> 800-404-1042<br/...
by Ashley&Belle
Tue Jul 29, 2003 8:42 pm
Topic: Adult physical therapist (Houston)
Replies: 5
Views: 534

Re: Adult physical therapist (Houston)

Guest and Sandi,
Please contact me. I run a BP support group in Houston. One of the fathers is an adult therapist. I would love to speak with you.

281-265-1348
Ashley
by Ashley&Belle
Mon Jul 28, 2003 9:03 pm
Topic: T-shirt contest for kids
Replies: 4
Views: 1210

Re: T-shirt contest for kids

I just wanted to clarify that any child can draw a picture for the contest. If your BP child's siblings or any other child close would like to participate that is great. We didn't really put an age limit on this, but I would say 10 and under or close to that. Thank you again!!!
Ashley
by Ashley&Belle
Sun Jul 27, 2003 7:23 pm
Topic: T-shirt contest for kids
Replies: 4
Views: 1210

T-shirt contest for kids

<r>My name is Ashley Williams. You may have seen a post or two from me in the past. I havn't been on the boards in a while. Our support group in Houston is taking off quickly. At the last meeting we decided to post a drawing contest for the kids. We are looking for something designed by a child to p...
by Ashley&Belle
Wed Apr 09, 2003 10:37 am
Topic: Oprah update...
Replies: 27
Views: 2245

Re: Oprah update...

O.K.
Keep sending. I have decided to go ahead and place a deadline on the info. May 12th will be the deadline. Please send anything you would like to include on or before May 12th. Thank you everyone for your support so far!!
Ashley
by Ashley&Belle
Fri Apr 04, 2003 12:01 pm
Topic: Anyone at TCH the week of 4/20
Replies: 3
Views: 533

Re: Anyone at TCH the week of 4/20

Julie please contact me. I am the President of the Houston Support Group. We rotate between families to visit families in the hospital. I will explain more when I hear from you.
Ashley Williams - R.E.A.C.H., Inc.
800-404-1042
by Ashley&Belle
Fri Apr 04, 2003 11:56 am

I wanted to bring this up again enlight of the Adult BPI's who have responded.
Ashley
by Ashley&Belle
Fri Apr 04, 2003 11:52 am
Topic: Oprah ?
Replies: 10
Views: 1155

Re: Oprah ?

<t>To Steve and everyone,<br/> I feel compelled to respond because I am the one who posted the Oprah message. For many years people besides myself have been trying to find a way into the Oprah show. I am in no way special, but just got really lucky to find Karen, who has a way in. Together we are go...
by Ashley&Belle
Wed Apr 02, 2003 12:37 am

<t>null,<br/> Like I said to others. Anything that you would like to share will be usefull. Every bit of info adds to our strive to make the World see our side of the story. Our main objective is to create an awareness between women that will stick. Thanks for your help.<br/> Remember to send me a c...