Search found 701 matches

by christy
Sat Feb 28, 2004 7:45 am
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: Zak shakes
Replies: 10
Views: 1411

Re: Zak shakes

<t>This happened in our house as well. We were finally told that it was due to the damage to the autonomic nervous system and that it would ease up as she grew older and became more desensitized. She too has SID and for the most part the "tremor" is all but gone. Try researching benign sudden tremor...
by christy
Tue Feb 10, 2004 5:53 pm
Topic: North Carolina Clinic
Replies: 1
Views: 679

Re: North Carolina Clinic

She called and left me a message to see if we wanted an appointment, which I have returned twice now with no return phone call. I could not get through to HER voice mail, do you have a direct extension we could ask for to get there?

thanks

christy
by christy
Mon Jan 05, 2004 5:07 pm
Topic: 30 below this morning in Montana(non-bpi)
Replies: 7
Views: 992

Re: 30 below this morning in Montana(non-bpi)

See me complaining again when we drop from 75 to 40 in a few hours time...lol. The older I get the more I dislike (or should I say my body dislikes) cold weather. Ouch, grmp...
by christy
Sun Jan 04, 2004 8:37 pm
Topic: Texas March 29, anyone??
Replies: 9
Views: 1264

Re: Texas March 29, anyone??

Sorry, we are March 22 and 23rd surgery. It doesn't ge any easier for the fourth one easier...How old is Nicholas? Katie is 3 and is not going to handle this trip well at all!
by christy
Wed Dec 31, 2003 7:55 pm
Forum: Adult and Young Adult OBPI
Topic: Gadget Queen finds Hair Dryer for bpi
Replies: 24
Views: 3193

Re: Gadget Queen finds Hair Dryer for bpi

<r><URL url="http://www.sammonspreston.com/">http://www.sammonspreston.com/</URL><br/> one of the many rehabilitation companies, request a catalog. While the equipment may cost more it also gives one ideas to go or even provide a place to get equipment otherwise not available. I especially like thei...
by christy
Wed Dec 31, 2003 3:58 pm
Topic: I need a vote!!!
Replies: 22
Views: 2369

Re: I need a vote!!!

You could always let some grade schoolers take the names and "play" with them so you will know what he's going to hear in school! My granddaughter did that...drove her stepmother nuts, lol. I recognize the backpack name too Claudia, well before the arrow company.
by christy
Mon Dec 29, 2003 6:30 pm
Topic: I need a vote!!!
Replies: 22
Views: 2369

Re: I need a vote!!!

I like the Brayden someone came up with but since it was not a choice I would have to go with Easton. He won't sound too much like a "kid" when he becomes a man looking into a career for one thing and because it is an unusual but not outlandish name. Congratulations Natalie!
by christy
Tue Dec 16, 2003 6:05 am
Topic: 2 feet and still snowing...Maine
Replies: 12
Views: 1668

Re: 2 feet and still snowing...Maine

She's heading back to West Virginia...maybe she can make it out today. And to think we joked about this before she left...
by christy
Mon Dec 15, 2003 5:53 pm
Topic: 2 feet and still snowing...Maine
Replies: 12
Views: 1668

Re: 2 feet and still snowing...Maine

OK, I have a co-worker probably up around Gorum (SP?) AND she is supposed to be flying home this evening or tomorrow and return to work Wednesday. Please tell me she is going to make it because we are at phase red in census and the charts are coming out of our ears!
by christy
Wed Dec 10, 2003 4:33 pm
Topic: disability payments?
Replies: 1
Views: 704

Re: disability payments?

<t>has Zak already been determined to be eligible for disability? If not then you need to apply immediately and not RELY on it being there within the next year. It is a long hard process and even though some kids are found to be eligible because of their function they do not qualify because of incom...