Search found 17 matches

by andream
Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:01 pm
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: ACR w/ Dr. Kozin
Replies: 6
Views: 1996

Re: ACR w/ Dr. Kozin

<r>Diana - <br/> <br/> First of all, I hope that all goes well with your daughter's surgery and recovery. You are in good hands with the team at Shriners.<br/> <br/> Secondly, we will be there on the 9th for a checkup for little Ally. I believe our appointment is at 10:30 but we will most likely be ...
by andream
Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:46 pm
Topic: New Monkeys Shirts and Stories Needed
Replies: 0
Views: 684

New Monkeys Shirts and Stories Needed

<r>Hello everyone! I hope you all are enjoying your summer...<br/> <br/> I wanted to let you all know that Two Little Monkeys has introduced a couple of really great new shirts. Check them out on our website and join "Team Monkey" today!<br/> <URL url="http://www.twolittlemonkeys.org">www.twolittlem...
by andream
Mon May 04, 2009 10:54 pm
Topic: Chicago Fundraiser
Replies: 10
Views: 1865

Re: Chicago Fundraiser

<r>Tanya - <br/> <br/> Thank you so much for asking!<br/> <br/> The event was outstanding. We were honored to have Dr. Scott Kozin, his wife, his two nurses Linda and Maureen, two OT's Danielle and Sarah and Terry Diamond fly in from Philly for the evening. Our guests were thrilled to meet them and ...
by andream
Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:48 pm

Thank you, Meredith. I am so glad to hear that Kaiden is doing well post-ACR. And I hope his recovery is far from over, Ally seems to improve daily still!
by andream
Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:44 pm

Alright Jeanette!

Yes, Shriners can use all the help they can get right now....
by andream
Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:58 pm

There is no cost to attend the event.

Instead, we hope that people will buy shirts, participate in the Silent Auction or consider a small donation.

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Andrea
by andream
Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:59 pm

Chicago Fundraiser

<r>Two Little Monkeys ( <URL url="http://www.twolittlemonkeys.org">www.twolittlemonkeys.org</URL> ) will be holding our Second Annual Fundraiser April 30th in Chicago. We would love for anyone in and/or around Chicago to attend! <br/> <br/> This event, which includes our Silent Auction, is our prima...
by andream
Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:13 pm
Topic: New..Advice and What to Expect
Replies: 13
Views: 4681

Re: New..Advice and What to Expect

<r>Hello there. I am so sorry to read the posts from the "new" families. As I am sure you have already realized, this is a very frustrating injury to you, your family, and your baby. I echo what many of the posters have said here and that is to try to remember to enjoy your baby and not let your fru...
by andream
Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:48 pm
Topic: Perfect Holiday Gift Idea
Replies: 0
Views: 715

Perfect Holiday Gift Idea

<r>Hey everyone, <br/> <br/> Here's a great gift idea for the holidays - one that not only raises money for a great cause (Shriners Hospital), but also raises awareness about OBPIs - a T-shirt from Two Little Monkeys!<br/> <br/> Check out the website - <URL url="http://www.twolittlemonkeys.org">www....
by andream
Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:52 pm
Topic: Questions about Erb's palsy
Replies: 8
Views: 1914

Re: Questions about Erb's palsy

<r>Hello there! <br/> <br/> We are also in Chicago and have seen many of the Children's Memorial doctors. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me directly at <EMAIL email="andrea@twolittlemonkeys.org">andrea@twolittlemonkeys.org</EMAIL><br/> <br/> Also, I would be happy to get togeth...