by Joshua
Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:42 am
Forum: Camp UBPN
Topic: Who is coming to camp?
Replies: 18
Views: 7672

Re: Who is coming to camp?

Hi!

I am coming to camp with my wife, Antoinette and daughters, Kayla (15), and Tenaya (12-ROBPI).

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Josh
by Joshua
Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:30 pm
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: Look what was in today's newspaper!
Replies: 5
Views: 612

Re: Look what was in today's newspaper!

<r>The information provided on the above website may be available for free on your state's medical board website. For California the web address is :<br/> <br/> <URL url="http://www.docboard.org/ca/df/casearch.htm">http://www.docboard.org/ca/df/casearch.htm</URL><br/> <br/> here is an example of an ...
by Joshua
Sun Oct 26, 2003 8:27 pm
Topic: Muscial Instruments
Replies: 16
Views: 1403

Re: Muscial Instruments

We have introduced our 8 year old daughter to a small harp, xylophone, harmonica, trumpet and keyboard. Mostly she loves the CD player with headphones.

Joshua
by Joshua
Tue Oct 21, 2003 1:19 pm
Topic: Chewing on fingers
Replies: 10
Views: 2040

Re: Chewing on fingers

<t>I have also posted previously on this topic. We have tried countless things including a psychological evaluation for anxiety, stress, self esteem, etc. With our 8 year old daughter I have come to the belief that:<br/> <br/> A.) It is a habit that is hard for her to break<br/> B.) It stimulates so...
by Joshua
Sun Oct 12, 2003 11:11 am
Topic: Childhood depression?
Replies: 6
Views: 620

Re: Childhood depression?

<t>Our daughter loved school and had very good and supportive teachers until she got into the 2nd grade. She started coming home depressed and didn't want to go to school anymore. She complained about getting pushed around and teased. We had a couple of conferences with the teacher and the principal...
by Joshua
Thu Jul 31, 2003 12:37 am
Topic: bitting
Replies: 5
Views: 894

Re: bitting

<t>Our 8 year old daughter started biting and picking at the loose skin and cuticles of her right fingers when she was about 2 years old. She has no sensation in her right hand. We have tried everything and the best we have been able to do is to prevent any infections. She hasn't had any nails for a...
by Joshua
Tue Jul 29, 2003 4:25 pm
Topic: Great Job Joshua!!!
Replies: 1
Views: 409

Re: Great Job Joshua!!!

<t>Thanks Lisa, <br/> <br/> The picnic is sure to become one of the high points of the new century for my family and I. I can't yet count all of the ways that it was a sucessful event but meeting you and everyone else in person whom I have heard about or read messages from is most certainly number 1...
by Joshua
Fri Jul 25, 2003 9:25 pm
Topic: Northern Calif. Picnic News
Replies: 2
Views: 471

Northern Calif. Picnic News

<r>Hello Friends, <br/> <br/> It is Friday afternoon and I know that some of you will be driving tomorrow so I just wanted to send you all a little message of thanks before the picnic. I'm simply amazed at the great responses I have gotten since I started this project and I believe that the turnout ...
by Joshua
Tue Jul 22, 2003 4:34 pm
Topic: Final Notice of Northern California BPI Picnic
Replies: 1
Views: 442

Final Notice of Northern California BPI Picnic

<r>This is just a reminder of our Northern California BPI Picnic in Santa Rosa, CA this coming Sunday, July 27th. If you or anyone you know would be interested in attending, please refer them to this website for more information: <URL url="http://www.cyclopstile.com/picnic/picnic.htm">www.cyclopstil...
by Joshua
Tue Jul 22, 2003 3:57 pm
Topic: finger reflex?
Replies: 2
Views: 784

Re: finger reflex?

Our 8 yr old daughter has had a slight and ocassional "Twitch" in her middle finger since about 2 years old. It has never developed into any functional ability. No one is able to explain it to us so far and it occures at random intervals.

Joshua