Search found 68 matches

by terri0320
Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:37 pm
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: Cincinnati Children's for surgery
Replies: 4
Views: 858

Re: Cincinnati Children's for surgery

<r>Our daughter had a tendon release/ muscle transfer last November. She will be 5 in January. She did really well. We were very pleased with the doctors and the treatment she recieved. She will be doing her 1 year checkup pretty soon. Allison and all the doctors there are really GREAT!!! We really ...
by terri0320
Sat May 13, 2006 1:18 am
Topic: ?? About tendon transfer
Replies: 2
Views: 562

Re: ?? About tendon transfer

my daughter turned 4 in january and had a muscle release and tendon transfer in november just a couple months before that.
by terri0320
Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:32 am
Forum: Adult and Young Adult OBPI
Topic: OT in Tennessee???
Replies: 0
Views: 492

OT in Tennessee???

Does anyone know a good OT in Tennessee? I am just outside of Nashville and having trouble finding an OT that is familiar with this injury.
by terri0320
Wed Mar 01, 2006 2:06 am
Topic: anyone know a good OT in Tennessee??
Replies: 0
Views: 316

anyone know a good OT in Tennessee??

I am just outside the Nashville area, is there anyone here that is close or know of a good OT in the area??
by terri0320
Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:42 am
Topic: concerned about pain - please help!!!
Views: 511

concerned about pain - please help!!!

<t>I have not posted in some time, but try to look at website often - more for information than anything.<br/> My daughter is ROBPI and is 4 yrs old. She had a muscle release and tendon transfer surgery in November 2005. She has just started therapy back since then about 4 weeks ago. She seemed to b...
by terri0320
Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:31 am
Topic: IMPUT ON SUGGESTED SURGERY
Replies: 3
Views: 809

Re: IMPUT ON SUGGESTED SURGERY

<r><URL url="http://www.drnathbrachialplexus.com/surgery/mod_quad/index.php"><LINK_TEXT text="http://www.drnathbrachialplexus.com/sur ... /index.php">http://www.drnathbrachialplexus.com/surgery/mod_quad/index.php</LINK_TEXT></URL><br/> this is a great website for information. my daughter is ROBPI. s...
by terri0320
Fri Aug 19, 2005 2:12 am
Topic: Has anyone had surgery with Dr Mehlman in Cincinnati?
Views: 505

Re: Has anyone had surgery with Dr Mehlman in Cincinnati?

<t>We have been taking our daughter there since May of 2003. The doctors there are really great. Allison is a very big help!!! Our daughter is scheduled for surgery next month. So far, we have had a really good experience with them. They really try to help you with whatever you need.<br/> We had a r...
by terri0320
Wed Aug 18, 2004 11:33 pm
Topic: cincinnati in one month
Replies: 3
Views: 941

cincinnati in one month

<t>Well, I haven't posted any messages in a long while, but have been on looking at the message boards.<br/> TeNeisha is scheduled for surgery on September 21st in Cincinnati, OH. We still have a few things to work out with insurance and all, but hopefully that will all be worked out before then. Sh...
by terri0320
Sat Jan 10, 2004 12:47 am
Topic: C-section outcomes
Replies: 39
Views: 3443

Re: C-section outcomes

<t>First of all, congrats!<br/> The earlier post with the idea of cooking ahead and putting in freezer is a great idea. I had 2 children naturally - the second with BPI and the last was c-section. I have to say that the recovery on the 3rd was a lot easier than the first 2. I would say about 2 weeks...
by terri0320
Sat Jan 10, 2004 12:29 am
Topic: Cast-away party! cast-off, splint on, bath, and therapy
Replies: 6
Views: 751

Re: Cast-away party! cast-off, splint on, bath, and therapy

<t>I'm glad to hear that everything went so well.<br/> I hope that she keeps improving.<br/> We are still waiting for all the approvals on pre-op testing. If I understood case worker right, the surgery has been approved already, just waiting for the pre-op. Her surgery is scheduled for February 23rd...