Search found 4 matches

by joefbs
Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:02 am
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: Lifting weights
Replies: 5
Views: 3097

Re: Lifting weights

Over the past year I have been going to the gym and working out at home with the help of the Insanity programs. I find at the gym that the machines are probably the best way to work out for the simple fact that both arms are doing the work to lift the same weight. Using free weights require stabiliz...
by joefbs
Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:12 pm
Forum: Adult and Young Adult OBPI
Topic: Newbie
Replies: 11
Views: 1653

Re: Newbie

Thank you guys for such the warm welcome. I hope to get to know all of you soon. This site is chock full of information and friendly people. Talk to you soon

-Joe
by joefbs
Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:55 pm
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: Muscle Development
Replies: 0
Views: 503

Muscle Development

<t>Hi, does anyone have any good tips on workouts you can do to build muscle in the shoulder and arm? I have a fairly good ROM but no real muscle mass. I have been trying to lift weights but I do not want to do something incorrectly. If there is any better way please let me know.<br/> <br/> <br/> Th...
by joefbs
Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:43 pm
Forum: Adult and Young Adult OBPI
Topic: Newbie
Replies: 11
Views: 1653

<t>Hi everyone!! I can't begin to tell you all how excited I am that I came across this site. I am 27 years old and just recently found out what Brachial Plexus Palsy is. Even though I have had it all my life, no one was able to really elaborate on what had happened to me at birth. I don't think tha...