Search found 295 matches

by Bridget
Thu May 15, 2003 11:50 am
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: How to get in touch with Bridget McGinn?
Replies: 1
Views: 604

Re: How to get in touch with Bridget McGinn?

Hi,

You can email me at: bmcginn@ucpofaz.com

Thanks,
Bridget
by Bridget
Thu Apr 24, 2003 11:56 am
Topic: Back from France
Replies: 11
Views: 1925

Re: Back from France

<r>Yes, UCP works with people of all ages and all disabilities. Services vary in each affiliate, but therapy is a pretty standard service offered, as is Early Intervention, Employment Services (for adults), and Assistive Technology. You can visit <URL url="http://www.ucp.org">http://www.ucp.org</URL...
by Bridget
Wed Apr 23, 2003 2:23 pm
Topic: Back from France
Views: 1925

Back from France

<t>Hello All,<br/> <br/> Just checking in to let you all know that I am back from my trip to Paris to run/walk the Paris International Marathon on behalf of United Cerebral Palsy. Together our Arizona team raised $170,000.00 and it was an awesome day! <br/> <br/> I had two Honorees that I did the ra...
by Bridget
Tue Jan 28, 2003 1:44 pm
Topic: Ian's Birthday
Replies: 9
Views: 1038

Ian's Birthday

<t>Today is Ian's ninth birthday...every year this day brings with it the same curious mixture of happiness and grief, for Ian's birthday was the most traumatic experience of my life. It was also the most beautiful. It has been so hard to reconcile over the years these two conflicting emotional pull...
by Bridget
Thu Dec 26, 2002 2:56 pm
Topic: Checking In
Replies: 2
Views: 621

Checking In

<t>Hello to all,<br/> <br/> Just wanted to "swing" by and drop you all a note to check in and let you know how Ian and I are doing. <br/> <br/> Ian played Fall Ball this past fall and had a great time. We faced a few challenges as the Director of the Little League would not allow him to pitch due to...
by Bridget
Wed Sep 11, 2002 12:59 pm
Topic: Teacher wants to tell classmates.................
Replies: 21
Views: 1931

Re: Teacher wants to tell classmates.................

<t>Hi,<br/> <br/> Well, my take on this topic is pretty well-known, I've posted before on our experiences...our approach is very open and honest, we have always addressed this issue head on in school and elsewhere. <br/> <br/> But, that is our family "personality" and way of being, it works best for...
by Bridget
Fri Sep 06, 2002 3:05 pm
Topic: An intersting question ?
Views: 1505

Re: An intersting question ?

<t>I learned a long time ago that my son will normally exceed my expectations in whatever he sets his mind to. Like Francine says, he just does things a little differently, but he figures out a way. <br/> <br/> Find a great teacher who will work with your daughter's abilities, and stand back and let...
by Bridget
Fri Sep 06, 2002 3:00 pm
Topic: Re: G'day
Replies: 5
Views: 1026

Re: G'day

Congrats!! And big hugs to you for your advocacy efforts for your daughter. Sometimes it can be easy to be intimidated or overwhelmed by the medical system, I'm happy to see that your efforts may make a difference for your daughter.

Best of luck,
Bridget
by Bridget
Fri Sep 06, 2002 2:57 pm
Forum: Newly Injured TBPI
Topic: Very sad news
Replies: 36
Views: 4445

Re: Very sad news

I am so sorry to hear this news, I wish that there was something that I (or anyone!) could have done to make a difference...

May Hazel rest in peace.

Bridget
by Bridget
Thu Aug 22, 2002 5:42 pm
Topic: NJ NEWS
Replies: 7
Views: 985

Re: NJ NEWS

Find out who the reporter is and send them some information, or refer them to this site for more info...guess they didn't do their homework.

Bridget