Search found 8 matches

by angienbama
Tue Oct 14, 2003 7:39 pm
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: It hit me last night at Midnight.
Replies: 11
Views: 947

Re: It hit me last night at Midnight.

<t>I this is an excellent idea! If I can get approved to start an Alabama UBPN support group ;0) (since AL doesnt have one and NEEDS one), I'd definatly do this! Its mostly rural here and poor...most women/girls have no idea what BPI is or how it happens. <br/> <br/> And alot of Dr's know that noone...
by angienbama
Thu Oct 09, 2003 3:08 pm
Topic: OB
Replies: 10
Views: 1286

Re: OB

<t>I just wanted to say that I do feel anger toward my former OB. The man's been dead for 4 years and on certain days, I think I could kill him if he weren't. <br/> <br/> But in our case I had a family history of SD, gained almost 70 lbs., had toxemia, was 43 1/2 weeks when he finally induced (which...
by angienbama
Wed Oct 08, 2003 9:18 pm
Topic: New - NEEDING HELP!
Replies: 12
Views: 701

Re: New - NEEDING HELP!

Just wanted to tell you all THANK YOU! Im soooo glad to have found this board!
by angienbama
Wed Oct 08, 2003 9:15 pm
Topic: When did your child crawl?
Replies: 16
Views: 1233

Re: When did your child crawl?

Hey! Malloree never crawled. But she walked at 8 months, almost to the day.
by angienbama
Tue Oct 07, 2003 3:07 pm

Thanks for the encouragment. Ive really needed it today!
by angienbama
Tue Oct 07, 2003 2:03 pm

<t>Also (and I know Im making a monster of myself in saying this) Do any of you, at any time, have / had the idea to just ignore/avoid this all together? The whole fight? I'm ashamed to admit it but there have been times, a month at a time when I stopped going to physical therapy and just ignored it...
by angienbama
Tue Oct 07, 2003 1:52 pm

<t>THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH !<br/> <br/> Its strange. Its like I woke up this morning and decided to check on the internet for information and BAM! It hits me.<br/> <br/> I will definatly contact them! <br/> <br/> There are NO Alabama support groups! Anyone know how I could start one?<br/> <br/> As ...
by angienbama
Tue Oct 07, 2003 12:03 pm

New - NEEDING HELP!

<t>Hello,<br/> Im new to the message board, simply because I just found this wonderful place. Let me explain my situation and see if ANYONE can help with suggestions.<br/> <br/> I had my daughter at 17, at 43 1/2 weeks, weighing 9 lb 7 oz (which the Dr. predicted), and after 19 hours of labor. No do...