Search found 8 matches

by Sarah65
Sat Nov 01, 2003 3:26 am
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: I have Erbs and KICK TO THE GUTTER TO MANY TIMES!
Replies: 6
Views: 614

Re: I have Erbs and KICK TO THE GUTTER TO MANY TIMES!

<t>> FIRST I HAVE ERBS! YOU ARE A PARENT OR DEALING WITH<br/> > ERBS!! YOU ARE IN PAIN!! I had to grow up with no<br/> > help back in 1951!<br/> <br/> That must have been really bad for you. I was lucky to have a poor but happy childhood with both a mother and a father. I thought I could do anything...
by Sarah65
Wed Oct 29, 2003 1:06 am
Forum: Adult and Young Adult OBPI
Topic: Does Erb's palsy affect your self esteem?
Replies: 64
Views: 26732

Re: Does Erb's palsy affect your self esteem?

I think the reason my messages disppeared is that I fogot to log in first. They may be still be here someplace if you know where to look.

My e-mail address is: spepper@juno.com
by Sarah65
Wed Oct 29, 2003 1:04 am

<t>Hello Kathleen,<br/> <br/> Well, I've written two previous messages and they both have disappeared! I'm hoping they'll show up somewhere since I can't remember what I wrote exactly.<br/> <br/> I would like to hear the results of your tests. I'm quite sure that most of my own medical problems were...
by Sarah65
Tue Oct 28, 2003 5:03 am

Oh, I don't feel bad about being "over the hill." It surely beats being under it - someone told me that recently and it's something to think about.
by Sarah65
Tue Oct 28, 2003 5:01 am

<t>Hello Nancy,<br/> <br/> No, I don't really feel old even though I've had many experiences in my life time with this "warped" neck! During my 30's and 40's I had many bouts of what I refer to as "neck stretching." The technical name for that is Cervical Traction, I think. At this point in life, I'...
by Sarah65
Mon Oct 27, 2003 1:03 am

So! Right away I have the distinction of being the oldest person here? Geeez! I don't feel that old!

Sarah
by Sarah65
Mon Oct 27, 2003 12:59 am

<t>Hi again Kathleen,<br/> <br/> Thanks for your answer. I used to "trip" a lot and have injured my left knee many times over the years. I once tripped badly (always stubbing my left toe because that leg is ever so slightly longer and the left foot about a half size larger). I was 9 1/2 months pregn...
by Sarah65
Sun Oct 26, 2003 3:43 am

<t>I cannot say that it has affected my self-esteem very much. Not many people seem to notice. I am almost 69 years old. My right arm was completely paralyzed until I was about 3 months old. I was born at home as many babies were in the olden days. I weighed 12 lbs lacking 1 ounce! My poor mother wa...