Message was edited by: dunloe
by dunloe
Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:22 pm
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: Mother to a BPI child with oesteoarthrithis in c4 - c6
Replies: 5
Views: 1007

Re: Mother to a BPI child with oesteoarthrithis in c4 - c6

<t>Very, very much appreciate your reply.<br/> <br/> May seem incredibly obvious, but this is a central nervous system problem. Those that know and love me, they know that I am very much A-type. I have been working extremely hard to learn how to calm myself, and to not react physically to issues. Th...
by dunloe
Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:11 pm
Topic: Mother to a BPI child with oesteoarthrithis in c4 - c6
Replies: 5
Views: 1007

Mother to a BPI child with oesteoarthrithis in c4 - c6

<t>Mother to a BPI child with newly discovered oesteoarthritis in my C4 - C6, right now with severe pain in pinched nerves in C5 and C6. I have been in incapacitating pain for about six weeks, and under doctor instruction. The last I spoke with my doctor he said that I needed to find another occupat...
by dunloe
Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:03 pm
Forum: Adult and Young Adult OBPI
Topic: Mother to a BPI child with c4-c6 arthritis
Replies: 1
Views: 590

Mother to a BPI child with c4-c6 arthritis

<t>Mother to a BPI child with newly discovered oesteoarthritis in my C4 - C6, right now with severe pain in pinched nerves in C5 and C6. I have been in incapacitating pain for about six weeks, and under doctor instruction. The last I spoke with my doctor he said that I needed to find another occupat...
by dunloe
Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:10 pm
Topic: ANOTHER susrgery was recommended
Replies: 34
Views: 5155

Re: ANOTHER susrgery was recommended

Delete
by dunloe
Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:47 pm
Topic: Lunch boxes and bags
Replies: 20
Views: 1847

Re: Here's that lunch cooler

<t>Ashley,<br/> <br/> I never bought one bottle of babyfood! At my baby shower I received the book "Super Baby Food", by Ruth Yaron. It is a must read. Basically, for every food group, Ms. Yaron teaches individual and bulk preparation with lots of information for each group, eg, under cook broccolli...
by dunloe
Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:16 pm

Re: Lunch boxes and bags

<t>"So I cut up apples the night before and put them in a container with pineapple juice and then the next day I drain and dry them off with a paper towel. Works great!"<br/> <br/> And that is another fantastic idea. For some very strange reason my daughter loves tart and sour foods. To prevent brow...
by dunloe
Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:01 pm

<t>Oh! An alternative to the 8ths idea. <br/> <br/> Take one-half of a torilla shell, and apply a line of your paste in the center of the shell. Then pick up the rounded end, and gather the paste into a roll firmly. Once you have formed the roll, press down on it to make it firm. You will have a lon...
by dunloe
Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:35 pm

I am definitely having fun here.

Gayle, your idea about freezing the juice box is absolutely totally BRILLIANT.

dunloe
by dunloe
Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:16 pm

Re: Lunch boxes and bags

<t>I am really excited about this topic!<br/> <br/> I have always prepared my daughter's lunches and snacks. Lately she has had pepperoni, but otherwise she has never had processed foods. I swear by three things: refridgeration available at the school, two-sided tupperware, and a 8 - 10 inch torrill...