sorry about that, i wasnt aware of the terminology
by Kimberlee
Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:05 pm
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: Torn??
Replies: 31
Views: 4158

Re: Torn??

<t>This is Kimberlee, my son Joey was injured at birth with a BP Injury and he has gone thru 2 surgeries, splinting, Thera Togs, SARO Brace, and has so many scars it isnt funny.. WELL WE SUED! and I went thru HECK over it, 4 long years and we finally went to trial the last 3 weeks and the jury found...
by Kimberlee
Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:54 pm
Topic: cast pics
Replies: 9
Views: 1248

Re: cast pics

If you are talking about triangle tilt Dr Nath did my sons and he was splinted immediately after in a gun sling position.,, go to dr naths web site and it shows exactly how it will be positioned..
by Kimberlee
Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:50 pm
Topic: Legal Action??
Replies: 23
Views: 2924

Re: Legal Action??

Your very fortuante that you are getting them to settle, going thru the trial was harder than the multiple surgeries my son had. Best of Luck to you and your family!
by Kimberlee
Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:49 pm
Topic: Legal Action??
Replies: 23
Views: 2924

Re: Legal Action??

i to had the same experience just this week! We lost the case after 4 years of waiting and hoping.. My child has a permanent injury and no one has to pay for it but us! So,, off to the apelic division we to shall go..
Its so unfortunate how they turn out...
by Kimberlee
Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:37 am
Topic: new surgery for joey
Replies: 2
Views: 473

new surgery for joey

<t>Hi everyone! Gosh it's been a long time since I have been here. I guess you get comfortable when nothing dramatic is happening to your kid until it happens, NEW SURGERY SCHEDULED! My 3 year old is scheduled for surgery in Texas for the TRIANGLE TILT. anyone ever have this and what should i expect...
by Kimberlee
Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:47 pm
Topic: Rotation after Mod Quad Surgery
Replies: 4
Views: 566

Rotation after Mod Quad Surgery

My son Joseph had Mod Quad Surgery on August 18th, 2004. He is only able to reach above his head but has not been able to rotate his hand to the have supination. What should I do? Was Mod Quad suppose to correct this? Does he need another surgery for that?
Mother in Need! Please Help!!!!
by Kimberlee
Sat Oct 16, 2004 9:40 am
Topic: post op recovery
Replies: 8
Views: 1179

Re: post op recovery

thats great! My son had mod quad surgery 1 month ago and he is now able to do the same! Isnt it a miricle!
by Kimberlee
Tue Sep 28, 2004 2:38 pm
Topic: Leaving for TX
Replies: 11
Views: 1272

Re: Leaving for TX

<t>I wish the best for you and your family. I know this time is very stressful, my son just turned one and we were on a plane 2 days later for his Mod Quad surgery. I just took him out of his splint a week ago. It was the best thing we ever did. He is now able to bring his arm completely over his he...
by Kimberlee
Tue Sep 28, 2004 2:30 pm
Topic: Going for surgery
Replies: 4
Views: 871

Re: Going for surgery

<r>I read your post about going to TCH, I just came back from there 4 weeks ago. My son is one and had Mod Quad surgery with Dr. Nath. I have a lot of information that can help you with free travel and medical hotel rates. Please contact me at anytime. <EMAIL email="kimberlee_3333@yahoo.com">kimberl...