Search found 83 matches

by Ginne
Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:55 am
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: Birth vidoes
Replies: 5
Views: 1065

Birth vidoes

<r>Hey all!<br/> <br/> It's been a long while since I've been here and I hope everyone is doing good. I'm due with our third child in 7 weeks (yes it was definately an unexpected pregnancy - I'm going to be 39 in 2 weeks!!!!) and I remember when I first joined this online forum mention of a video th...
by Ginne
Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:40 pm
Topic: Stem cell research for BPI nerve regrowth - is this for real?
Replies: 1
Views: 771

Stem cell research for BPI nerve regrowth - is this for real?

<t>It's been a while since I last posted (and I can't remember on what topic) and i have had a very interesting couple of months.<br/> <br/> Has anyone heard of the study being carried out by a French Doctor on nerve regeneration? If I understand the info that was passed on to me, there is a French ...
by Ginne
Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:23 pm
Topic: Starting Head Start
Replies: 10
Views: 1593

Re: Starting Head Start

<t>Kath, <br/> <br/> You make me laugh (in a good way)- you're not old!! You're still young!<br/> <br/> My mother-in-law has a real age gap between her grand kids, but Missy keeps her feeling young. (4 grandkids:her oldest granddaughter is 22 and Missy - the youngest - is 3!)<br/> <br/> As my mom sa...
by Ginne
Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:33 am
Topic: Karate
Replies: 4
Views: 1215

Re: Karate

<r>Missy is too young by our clubs standards to enter into Karate, however (as I have posted in the past...just can't find it!) we have already spoken to the Sensei (master) in charge of the Canadian Wado Kai Federation about enrolling her. He is prepared to help MODIFY certain moves so that she wil...
by Ginne
Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:17 am
Topic: Camp 07
Replies: 16
Views: 1782

Re: Camp 07

This is good news! Labour day weekend is so much more convenient. I'm hoping that this time around we'll be able to make it.

Ginne
by Ginne
Mon May 01, 2006 7:54 pm
Topic: Tantrums
Replies: 13
Views: 1861

Re: Tantrums

<t>I always treated my daughters tantrums with humour. <br/> <br/> I used to tell my oldest, Nikky, to "yell louder, there are people in the store that haven't heard you yet." I would keep repeating "louder, louder! The guy in automotive didn't catch all of that." when she decided to raise the volum...
by Ginne
Mon May 01, 2006 7:41 pm
Topic: Does anybody know......
Replies: 0
Views: 582

Does anybody know......

<t>Just wondering if anybody knows how much force is needed to create this injury? As is 10 psi or 5 psi or 150 psi...I remember seeing it posted here a couple of years ago but cannot find it using the search engine.<br/> <br/> (If i remember it was posted as a response by Ken, the fountain of aweso...
by Ginne
Mon May 01, 2006 7:35 pm
Topic: BPI on local news
Replies: 2
Views: 603

BPI on local news

<t>Finally a local news station has done a "For your health" segment on BP injuries in newborns.they didn't cover prevention, however they mention early diagnosis and treatment as keys to a sucessful recovery (mind you the doctor said the young boy that was injured would get 100% use. I was always u...
by Ginne
Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:27 am
Topic: Message for Traci.."Veggie..."....
Replies: 22
Views: 2114

Re: Message for Traci..

<r>Hey Traci<br/> <br/> Let me add my Congrats to the list of others.<br/> <br/> I had a bathing tub for Missy (ROBPI) that might do well for you. The neck and back of the child is supported making it easier to wash, as well it had a shower head attached to make rinsing easier (well ok, I'm paranoid...
by Ginne
Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:04 am
Topic: BPI Video
Replies: 38
Views: 3681

Re: BPI Video

<t>Carolyn & Kath, <br/> <br/> Next time if you disable cooking, try using the following steps:<br/> <br/> In Internet Explorer:<br/> Along the top, left click "Tools"<br/> Scroll down and left click "Internet Options"<br/> On the Privacy tab (should be the 3rd one), go down to the bottome where...