Search found 424 matches

by Kristie
Sat May 05, 2012 12:26 am
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: Dysgraphia
Replies: 2
Views: 2023

Dysgraphia

Can it be related to BPI even if the affect arm isn't the dominate/writing side.
Thanks,
Kristie
by Kristie
Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:37 pm
Topic: A mom who frequented here has passed away.
Replies: 15
Views: 2762

Re: A mom who frequented here has passed away.

I am so saddened by this news. I met Michelle at Camp also. She was quite the mom. My heart breaks for her hubby and kids. And for the rest of the family too.
by Kristie
Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:01 pm
Topic: New..Advice and What to Expect
Replies: 13
Views: 4681

Re: New..Advice and What to Expect

<t>What I really wish I had known was to not let this injury take over the rest of her life. Try to do things to enjoy her in her babyness! Don't let this injury steal more than her arm/movent from you. Of course you will do a lot for her arm but try to make memories with her that are not focused ar...
by Kristie
Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:25 pm
Topic: Q regarding subsequent births
Replies: 11
Views: 2021

Re: Q regarding subsequent births

<t>I have had 4 babies. My second child has a BPI. I had planned to delivery Vaginally my third child. My regular doctor was totally for this and completely supportive. The on-call doc was not. I ended up with a C/S. With my 4th child we considered a vbac but since the baby was so big we went ahead ...
by Kristie
Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:51 am
Topic: question about pregnancy/delivery after BPI
Replies: 8
Views: 2271

Re: question about pregnancy/delivery after BPI

<t>Dawn,<br/> I wish I could tell you that I went on to delivery vaginally but my following two babies were both c/s. I had planned to do have an induction with the first one but an on call doc just didn't agree with that option and chose to use bad manners and scare tatics to get me to change my mi...
by Kristie
Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:17 pm
Topic: Hi New Member Here.My son is 21/2
Replies: 5
Views: 1014

Re: Hi New Member Here.My son is 21/2

Hi! I sent you an e-mail! I hope I can help you!
Blesssings,
Kristie
by Kristie
Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:37 pm
Topic: Announcement!
Replies: 6
Views: 1187

Announcement!

Ian is the proud big brother of a new sister!
We now have a happy family with:
Dad,& Mom
Big Sis, Ian, Little Bro and baby sis!
FYI both little bro and baby sis born via c-sections and their limbs are just fine!
by Kristie
Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:21 am
Topic: 1st surgery
Replies: 12
Views: 2206

Re: 1st surgery

<t>Hi Kim,<br/> I remember you! We chatted on the phone once way back when Zoe was a baby! And my Ian was only about 18 months or so at the time I think. <br/> <br/> I am gald taht she is doing well and I am glad that you have found away to help her with this issue! We will be praying for you!<br/> ...
by Kristie
Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:10 pm
Topic: What to do about PE?
Replies: 2
Views: 735

What to do about PE?

<t>I've never had to deal with this before so I am coming to others for advice.<br/> <br/> Ian started a Homeschool Co-Op (2 actually) and has PE. Is there anything he absolutsly can not do? You know something that would be a huge injury risk to him? He has had great recovery thus far and I haven't ...
by Kristie
Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:01 pm
Topic: HELP- Pregnant again and SO AFRAID!!!!
Replies: 10
Views: 2044

Re: HELP- Pregnant again and SO AFRAID!!!!

<t>Hi!!<br/> I have had a child by c/s after having a baby born with a BPI.<br/> <br/> My C/S birth was really great. Over all it was the best birth I had experienced out of my three kids. I actually bonded faster to that baby and it was so great to see his arms moving as they should and not have to...