Search found 5 matches

by Karrie in MD
Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:50 pm
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: Been to Trial and Won?
Replies: 30
Views: 2442

Re: Been to Trial and Won?

<t>Peggy we went to trial and it ended in a mistrial. Four of the jurors(3 men and 1 young lady) were for our side the other two jurors(2 older women)were for the doctor. Interesting huh? We were scheduled for another trial but they approached us to settle right before the trial date. We settled for...
by Karrie in MD
Thu Jun 23, 2005 6:50 pm
Topic: Anyone from Maryland?
Replies: 3
Views: 475

Re: Anyone from Maryland?

<r>Anita,<br/> I live in southern Maryland and there are quite a few families that are from the MD/DC/VA area. Alot of us do use Dr. Alter, who is absolutely wonderful. We started out using Dr. Semel from Children's, but she moved to New York. We are very, very pleased with Dr. Alter. We use a PT an...
by Karrie in MD
Mon May 30, 2005 8:07 pm
Forum: Camp UBPN
Topic: Who's Going to Camp?
Replies: 38
Views: 8185

Re: Who's Going to Camp?

We will be there. My husband, son (Kyle) and myself. This will be our first time attending camp. Can't wait.
Karrie
by Karrie in MD
Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:53 pm
Topic: We are meeting with a lawyer.
Replies: 11
Views: 1109

Re: We are meeting with a lawyer.

<t>WOW...this list could be endless if you ask some. This injury definitely affects the body as a whole...not just the arm. Some issues that I know of for a fact are<br/> <br/> torticollis<br/> horners syndrome (affects the eye)<br/> diaphram issues<br/> scoliosis<br/> low muscle tone<br/> balance a...
by Karrie in MD
Wed Apr 13, 2005 6:20 pm
Topic: Forceps, Vacuum, or Hands Survey
Replies: 49
Views: 4525

Re: Forceps, Vacuum, or Hands Survey

Doctors hands. Kyle came out very bruised on his face and down the whole left side of his body and all the blood vessels in his eyes ruptured so he had blood shot eyes for weeks.
Karrie