Search found 20 matches

by shellybell03
Mon Jan 02, 2006 6:13 pm
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: boston ma on 1-4-06
Replies: 8
Views: 857

Re: boston ma on 1-4-06

oh i forgot too we did ask for the medical rate and it has definitely gone up since last time!!!!!!!
by shellybell03
Mon Jan 02, 2006 6:12 pm

Re: boston ma on 1-4-06

thanks krista, gabby is having the muscle and tendon transfer, wasnt suppose to be until she was 4 but we had to do it earlier due to the severity of her injury. What size shirts did you use for ella when she had her cast on, my gabby is a 2t/3t now?
shelly
by shellybell03
Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:52 am

boston ma on 1-4-06

Our gabby goes in for 2ndary surgery on 1-4-06 with dr. waters,anyone in the area that day? Any good deals on hotels the longwood inn is getting really expensive. thanks shell
by shellybell03
Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:32 am
Topic: secondary surgery clothing
Replies: 6
Views: 781

Re: secondary surgery clothing

yes she is having tendon transfer thanks for the prayers. shelly
by shellybell03
Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:09 am

Re: secondary surgery clothing

our daughters surgery the first time was very extensive, so i dont know if that has anything to do with the length of time in cast. yes dr. waters is doing the surgery. we will keep you in our thoughts and prayers let me know howit goes.
shelly
by shellybell03
Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:26 am

secondary surgery clothing

<t>our daughter will be going to boston on jan. 5 for 2ndary surgery, she will be in the sol cast for 8 weeks, anyone out there have any tips for sleeping and clothing? she is in a toddler bed now and we were thinking of getting a regular sized bed for her to make her more comfy. she will be 2 in de...
by shellybell03
Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:50 pm
Topic: Free Altered Clothes for Post-Surgery Girl
Replies: 5
Views: 1231

Re: Free Altered Clothes for Post-Surgery Girl

<r>hi what size was your daughter at the time of surgery?My daughter is going for her second surgery at boston on jan 6, she will be in the statue of liberty cast for 6-8 weeks, she is 2 years old but very tall for her age. i would be ever so grateful if you can get back to me @ <EMAIL email="shelly...
by shellybell03
Fri Sep 16, 2005 11:48 pm
Topic: Sippy cups
Views: 1356

Re: Sippy cups

walmart has sippy cups that are curved with grips for about 1.27 they are great. gabs started to hold a cup at about 13 months, there are also bottles with a hole in the middle made by luvs i purchased them at a local drug store called brooks on the east coast. hope this helps.
by shellybell03
Sat Aug 27, 2005 1:31 pm
Topic: Question about MRI, Ct Scan, and looking for nerve damage
Replies: 13
Views: 2664

Re: Question about MRI, Ct Scan, and looking for nerve damage

<t>krista, we didnt know gabby had avulisions(yes there was more than 1!) until dr. Waters opened her up and when he did he disovered the avulsions and that her injury was one of the most severe, hence 8 1/2 hour surgery with nerve transplants from legs etc. phrenic nerve still not back yet. We go f...
by shellybell03
Sat Jul 23, 2005 11:19 pm
Topic: Introducing the Connecticut Erb's Palsy and BPI Circle....
Replies: 7
Views: 1121

Re: Introducing the Connecticut Erb's Palsy and BPI Circle....

thanks krysta for the website i am from ct also its good in a way to have someone close by sometimes.....
shelly mom of gabby robpi...