Search found 234 matches

by AlannahD
Tue May 21, 2013 2:14 pm
Forum: BPI Awareness
Topic: New Awareness Bands
Replies: 1
Views: 2482

Re: New Awareness Bands

Where do you insert the name on the order form?
by AlannahD
Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:16 pm
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: Volleyball
Replies: 2
Views: 1653

Re: Volleyball

@Xiggers - were you tossing with your injured arm - I was thinking that Alannah will probably have to learn to toss the ball up with her injured side and hit with her stronger side -
by AlannahD
Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:28 am
Topic: Volleyball
Replies: 2
Views: 1653

Volleyball

Any volleyball players out there? In need of tips for serving the ball for Alannah - CMB
by AlannahD
Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:01 pm
Topic: Armenta/Berzin
Replies: 0
Views: 1413

Armenta/Berzin

Can anyone tell me about their experience with Armenta and Berzin at Texas Children's?
by AlannahD
Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 am
Topic: Wii
Replies: 1
Views: 1529

Wii

Can anyone recommend any Wii games they have found for helping exercise the arm? Thanks, CMB
by AlannahD
Tue May 29, 2012 4:59 pm
Topic: Tattoo question
Replies: 4
Views: 1988

Re: Tattoo question

I have the silver and blue awareness ribbon with bell in the center, on my ankle - in honor of my granddaughter!!
by AlannahD
Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:48 pm
Topic: Preteens and Teens
Replies: 5
Views: 3234

Preteens and Teens

Those with preteens or teens - how is function affected as these kids enter prepuberty and puberty - is loss of function a given - does stretching and strengthening help avoid any loss?
by AlannahD
Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:53 am
Forum: Adult and Young Adult OBPI
Topic: Amanda from Kansas
Replies: 12
Views: 7328

Re: Amanda from Kansas

Amanda - where does your little one stay - I actually live very near SMMC - if he is close maybe we could plan pizza on a Friday evening at my place and have Alannah and her mother there too - my daughter is divorced and has her two kids every other weekend - what do you think? Camille B or we could...
by AlannahD
Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:45 pm

What a small world! My oldest daughter lives in Richmond, KS - I am sure you know where that is - they live in the country off Cloud Road! She and I both used to work at SMMC - she is a nurse and works both in Iola at the hospital and at the nursing in Richmond. A I said my granddaughter with the in...
by AlannahD
Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:27 am

I am in Overland Park - my granddaughter is almost 9 and is LOBPI and they live in Gardner - would you like to meet some time? Alannah likes meeting others with the same injury as her!