Search found 32 matches

by KDs Daddy
Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:02 pm
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: Did you have a birth plan for your elective c-section?
Replies: 21
Views: 2201

Re: Did you have a birth plan for your elective c-section?

OOOPPPPs,
I'm not KD's Daddy, I'm KD's Mommy

Sorry,
Jeni
by KDs Daddy
Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:01 pm
Topic: Did you have a birth plan for your elective c-section?
Replies: 21
Views: 2201

Re: Did you have a birth plan for your elective c-section?

<t>I did have a section plan...but it kind of got thrown out of the water when I ended up in the hospital at 34 1/2 weeks.<br/> to make a long story short....I went into labor at 35 weeks and 1 day, they had to stop (try too) my contractions so the doc could get there to do the c-section. Sammantha ...
by KDs Daddy
Wed Jul 06, 2005 5:52 pm
Topic: 3d Cat Scan july 1
Replies: 15
Views: 1506

Re: 3d Cat Scan july 1

<t>It wasnt a childrens hospital it was a regular one. Oh that a few years ago went union. So they tried to do the hurry up and wait thing and you know a 3 yr old dont wait much and in a hospital no way . So they rush rush rush doc said give her an IV and Mom said that aint happenen!! Mom knows what...
by KDs Daddy
Fri Jul 01, 2005 5:05 pm
Topic: Dr Pape workshop in July
Replies: 7
Views: 860

Re: Dr Pape workshop in July

<t>Kath I am sorry but I think its good that she post this here I for one dont look anywhere but here and obpi so the message board does me no good. Although st.louis is too far from toronto I still enjoy knowing what is going on. <br/> <br/> On another topic the resource doctors and info needs to b...
by KDs Daddy
Fri Jul 01, 2005 6:25 am
Topic: 3d Cat Scan july 1
Views: 1506

Re: 3d Cat Scan july 1

<t>Ok thank you all for the info. We are going in today.<br/> Jeni And I talked and they will not put an IV in KD and if they do insist then we will go to childrens hospital. We cant see using an IV in a 34lb 3 1/2 yr old. For her mri they gave her some sleepy juice she drank. Well thanks again and ...
by KDs Daddy
Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:50 pm
Topic: need a new lawyer
Views: 1629

Re: need a new lawyer

I hope I didnt confuse you . He practices here in stl and illinois. Please let me know he is really good
by KDs Daddy
Thu Jun 30, 2005 5:40 pm

email me and i will give it to you

bayensfamily@sbcglobal.net I will email him to let him know you are calling. I think he is out in NY right now but I am sure he will get back to you.
by KDs Daddy
Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:04 pm
Topic: bpi and back pain?
Replies: 8
Views: 1132

Re: bpi and back pain?

I think you should see a doctor about the back pain. I would be scared to death to crack my daughters back. That gives me the willies thinkin about it
by KDs Daddy
Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:01 pm

Guest dont give up. Did you find one yet? My attorney does practice in illinois so he could help you. You are right alot of the ambulance chaser type attorneys just want a slam dunk. It is hard to find a trustworthy and experienced bpi attorney. Let me know if you want his #
by KDs Daddy
Tue Jun 28, 2005 2:03 pm

Oh and by the way we dumped our first one cause he was moving to slow. So dont worry you will get a good one. This board is great for finding anything.