Search found 4 matches

by ajlester2005
Sat May 16, 2009 6:19 pm
Forum: Community Meet-ups and Events
Topic: Lacrosse Game/ Pie Auction Benefit Oneida, WI (Green Bay, WI)
Replies: 0
Views: 1870

Lacrosse Game/ Pie Auction Benefit Oneida, WI (Green Bay, WI)

<r>Everyone Welcome!<br/> <br/> Lacrosse Game/ Pie Auction Benefit Oneida, WI (Green Bay, WI)For Matthew 5 year with Left Brachial plexus injury from birth.<br/> <br/> Matthew Loke?totha? recently returned from Houston, Texas after receiving Mod Quad surgery for his Brachial Plexus injury since birt...
by ajlester2005
Sat May 16, 2009 6:18 pm
Forum: Community Meet-ups and Events
Topic: Lacrosse Game/ Pie Auction Benefit Oneida, WI (Green Bay, WI)
Replies: 0
Views: 1685

Lacrosse Game/ Pie Auction Benefit Oneida, WI (Green Bay, WI)

<r>Everyone Welcome!<br/> <br/> Lacrosse Game/ Pie Auction Benefit Oneida, WI (Green Bay, WI)<br/> <br/> Matthew Loke?totha? recently returned from Houston, Texas after receiving Mod Quad surgery for his Brachial Plexus injury since birth. The proceeds will be going to fund his next surgery. Bring y...
by ajlester2005
Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:11 pm
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: Dr. Nath and insurance
Replies: 10
Views: 2676

Re: Dr. Nath and insurance

<t>I know insurance makes you want bang your head into a wall and I have two them (luckily).<br/> <br/> For us, we had the Nath office do some of the leg work for calling and negotiating/precert. In addition, talk to your human resource/insurance person @your company and have them consider Dr. Nath ...
by ajlester2005
Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:47 pm
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: HELP- Pregnant again and SO AFRAID!!!!
Replies: 10
Views: 2045

Re: HELP- Pregnant again and SO AFRAID!!!!

<t>Hi,<br/> <br/> My first child with ROBBP (?) was 9lb 3 oz with an obvious tight fit due to the injury. Up until 38 weeks pregnant with my second child, I was with the mind set that I was going to have another vaginal birth with out an epidural. BUT, I obviously was reluctant due to my history. I ...