by Keri
Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:11 pm
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: Kentucky
Replies: 4
Views: 1056

Re: Kentucky

Kimberly:
I'm not from the beautiful state of Kentucky - we're from Ohio. However, my daughter saw the great team of physicians at Cincinnati Childrens Brachial Plexus Center! I hope this is some help to you!
Keri
by Keri
Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:07 am
Topic: Cincinnati
Replies: 4
Views: 1073

Re: Cincinnati

My daughter had surgery in Cinci November 2005. We had a great experience and she's doing great. You can even check her out on their website!! Best of luck!
by Keri
Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:39 pm
Topic: Just seen on Yahoo - Botox warning
Replies: 1
Views: 560

Just seen on Yahoo - Botox warning

<t>By LAURAN NEERGAARD, AP Medical Writer <br/> 1 hour, 17 minutes ago<br/> <br/> <br/> <br/> WASHINGTON - The popular anti-wrinkle drug Botox and a competitor Myobloc have been linked to some deaths and other severe side effects suggestive of botulism, the government warned doctors Friday. <br/> <b...
by Keri
Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:58 pm
Topic: Could we have a section for Tweens??
Replies: 0
Views: 638

Could we have a section for Tweens??

<t>My daughter didn't have surgery until age 9. She's now 11. It seems there is a lot of great information on here for all BPI kids, but the bulk of that information is for infants/toddlers. I know there is an adult BPI area, it would be great to have a tween area for parents and kids to share with ...
by Keri
Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:53 am
Topic: CINCINNATI CONFERENCE...COULD SOMEONE PLEASE SHARE WITH US ABOUT IT.. :)
Replies: 13
Views: 1877

Re: CINCINNATI CONFERENCE...COULD SOMEONE PLEASE SHARE WITH US ABOUT IT.. :

I'm not close to Cincinnati (Marietta), but that is where my daughter had her surgery. I would like to be put on the support group email list with a chance of attending sometime!!

hughmongolloyd@yahoo.com

Thanks!!
by Keri
Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:23 pm
Topic: Cincinnati, opinions please!
Replies: 2
Views: 764

Re: Cincinnati, opinions please!

<r>We were really pleased with Cincinnati's BPI Clinic!!! We have about a five hour drive one way for our visits and it's well worth it. Feel free to email me with any specific questions. Since I don't know your child's injury or age I hate to go on and on here and not have it be helpful to you. <EM...
by Keri
Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:35 pm
Topic: mother's injuries
Replies: 14
Views: 1933

Re: mother's injuries

<t>Isn't it awful that we look forward to the warm and fuzzy moment when our lovely cherub takes their first breath and it turns into a completely awful experience?<br/> <br/> I wasn't injured at all to the extent you were and I'm praying you heal quickly. I had to undergo surgery to repair the four...
by Keri
Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:31 pm
Topic: Girls Softball
Replies: 9
Views: 1332

Re: Girls Softball

<t>My daughter has the same situation. She's ROBPI and has more control over her throw with her left hand (she also shoots basketball left handed). She played one year with a glove on her right hand and switched the next year. It is all about what your daughter feels more comfortable with. It could ...
by Keri
Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:56 pm
Topic: drooping shoulder
Replies: 10
Views: 10706

Re: drooping shoulder

<t>Hi! My daughter is going to be 11 in August and is sporty too. Her right shoulder droops also. She had one year of pt/ot after birth and nothing else until just last November 2005 when she had tendon lengthening surgery in Cincinnati. When she was involved in her recovery pt I noticed the shoulde...