Search found 28 matches

by Amy
Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:29 pm
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: 8 month old not crawling
Replies: 14
Views: 2502

Re: 8 month old not crawling

<r>Hello Bonnie! I just wanted to tell you a couple things First is Abbie never really crawled. She scooted starting about 10 months old. Second~Abbie had a nerve Graft done in March and I was in a big panic about what I was going to put her in to keep her warm that would fit around that brace (she ...
by Amy
Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:18 pm
Topic: Legal Action??
Replies: 23
Views: 2928

Re: Legal Action??

<t>I was wondering if anyone knew if the statue of limitations are different in each state? My lawyer told us we only had 2 yrs from when Abbie was born to file. I don't talk to the lawyer much, but if the papers are filed and I am awaiting a court date does the 2 yrs still come in to play? I am wor...
by Amy
Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:00 pm
Topic: Pictures of Abbie
Replies: 7
Views: 1300

Re: Pictures of Abbie

<r>Thank you everyone!!!! She got her brace off 4 days ago and is trying to move that arm already, so hopefully that's a good sign! I have a hard time putting her down! <E>:)</E> <br/> It was SUPER rough doing that surgery. The roughest thing I have ever done was hand her over to another Dr to cut i...
by Amy
Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:05 pm
Topic: Pictures of Abbie
Replies: 7
Views: 1300

Pictures of Abbie

<r>Hello everyone. I created a ablum of Abbie's surgery and a couple other pictures just wanted to share!<br/> <br/> I hope everyone is doing great!!! <br/> Easter is fast approching so HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!!!!!<br/> <br/> Many Blessings to all!!!<br/> Amy & Family<br/> <br/> <URL url="http:/...
by Amy
Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:56 pm
Topic: Clothes for after Primary Surgery....
Replies: 0
Views: 1578

Clothes for after Primary Surgery....

<t>My daughter Abbie went through her 1st surgery on the 2nd of March, all is well and she's doing great. In my moments of panic as to what she was going to wear that would be easy to get on and off her and wouldn't bother her legs, my friend made these blanket sleepers that are basically "bags" the...
by Amy
Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:11 pm
Topic: A surgery question
Replies: 5
Views: 901

A surgery question

<t>I was wondering what the name of the surgery is when they remove a nerve from behind a leg and I guess graft it to the shoulder.<br/> <br/> Has any one got any advice about the aftermath of this type of surgery and the pros & cons of it?<br/> <br/> Abbie is having this surgery in a few weeks ...
by Amy
Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:46 pm
Topic: What to do next?
Replies: 2
Views: 889

What to do next?

<t>I really don't know what to do, my lawyer said he had some affiliates look over my case and they can't find any mal. prat. involving the delivering Dr. My lawyer said he thinks since they knew she was going to be over 10 pounds and I asked for a c section they should have done one and the fact th...
by Amy
Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:13 pm
Topic: Amber's Upcoming Birthday
Replies: 3
Views: 532

Re: Amber's Upcoming Birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMBER!!!!!!!

Tanya, your such a strong Mama! I hope everything goes great on that special day!!!

Blessing to you!!
Amy & Family
by Amy
Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:08 pm
Topic: I'm Feeling SO SAD Because.....
Replies: 22
Views: 3011

Re: I'm Feeling SO SAD Because.....

<t>Courtney.......<br/> <br/> I just wanted you to know that almost 5 months ago when my little girl was born I had NO idea what was wrong with her, there wasn't a doctor around that would give me an honest answer. I was, to say the least, lost, confused, hurt and angry. I got on line and looked up ...
by Amy
Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:16 pm
Topic: GO TIGERS! (non-bpi :)
Replies: 21
Views: 2043

Re: GO TIGERS! (non-bpi :)

MY BOY'S ARE DOING THEIR THING!!!

WOOOOOOO HOOOOOO

GO CARDS ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!
GAME 5 IS OURS 2!