Search found 82 matches

by Ken. Levine
Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:32 pm
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: Lawsuit over
Replies: 6
Views: 6573

Re: Lawsuit over

I have had several cases In which Grimm and Rouse were the Defense experts. Most recently I beat them and received a verdict for my clients in a case in Wisconsin. Rouse is a well known defense expert. He made more than $250,000 as a medical expert last year alone. Grimm is a bio mechanical engineer...
by Ken. Levine
Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:48 pm
Topic: jury verdict
Replies: 17
Views: 14852

Re: jury verdict

Michelle, I wish you the best with your new lawyer. I hope that he/she can help you with the case. As I have explained, we are very careful about the cases we can accept. We have to be as each case we do accept requires an investment by my firm of $75,000-$100,000 in up front costs with no guaranty ...
by Ken. Levine
Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:04 pm

Yes Katep over the years I have offered financial help to families with children who have suffered brachial plexus injuries. I have offered to pay for the cost of traveling to medical visits and yes I have urged people to see the finest brachial plexus surgeons in the world, Drs. Kozin, Waters, Gros...
by Ken. Levine
Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:34 pm

Regrettably I am only one lawyer. My firm is not large and there are only so many cases we can accept. Sometimes we have to turn down cases when we cannot get the support of medical experts or when the child's injury is not quite as severe as others. I have been involved with brachial plexus cases a...
by Ken. Levine
Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:21 pm

jury verdict

I am pleased to report a jury in a rural county of Wisconsin awarded my clients $1,750,000.00 this week. The case is important because the jury rejected the theory that the baby was injured coming down the birth canal by the moms forces of labor. This is the defense that has been causing alot of cas...
by Ken. Levine
Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:37 pm
Topic: Depostion Questions....
Replies: 5
Views: 3377

Re: Depostion Questions....

Tuckersmommy, the deposition is simply an opportunity for the other side to ask you some questions. It is not a trial. No matter what happens, you will not ruin your case. It is most important to answer what you know and and not guess. Do not feel pressured to give a certain answer. If you do not re...
by Ken. Levine
Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:33 pm
Topic: Who is a good OBPI lawyer?
Replies: 2
Views: 1964

Re: Who is a good OBPI lawyer?

If you contact me directly, I would be pleased to discuss your case with you. If I am unable to assist you I can help you locate an experienced qualified lawyer in your area.

Ken Levine
617-566-2700
Klevine@Klevinelaw.com
http://www.Klevinelaw.com
by Ken. Levine
Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:15 pm
Topic: Boston/New England family day with Dr. Waters
Replies: 2
Views: 2033

Boston/New England family day with Dr. Waters

Saturday, December 3rd, 2011 Museum of Science 1 Science Park Boston, MA 02114 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM Function includes: Complimentary continental breakfast Family Meet-and-Greet Presentation by Dr. Peter Waters of Boston Children’s Hospital Admission to explore the museum There is no cost to attend! P...
by Ken. Levine
Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:14 pm
Forum: Community Meet-ups and Events
Topic: New England family day with Dr. Waters
Replies: 0
Views: 5419

New England family day with Dr. Waters

Saturday, December 3rd, 2011 Museum of Science 1 Science Park Boston, MA 02114 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM Function includes: Complimentary continental breakfast Family Meet-and-Greet Presentation by Dr. Peter Waters of Boston Children’s Hospital Admission to explore the museum There is no cost to attend! P...
by Ken. Levine
Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:45 am
Topic: Anyone from New Hampshire ?
Replies: 4
Views: 3108

Re: Anyone from New Hampshire ?

Priscilla,

I have several clients in New Hampshire. If you contact me directly I can give you the contact information.

Ken Levine

617-566-2700
617-566-6144 (fax)
Klevine@Klevinelaw.com
http://www.Klevinelaw.com