Search found 476 matches

by Lenni
Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:24 am
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: first time posting need to vent
Replies: 8
Views: 3494

Re: first time posting need to vent

Candy, god bless you and I wish you a speedy and miraculous recovery. My daughter has ROBPI like Kathy was mentioning but still struggles with everyday issues ( backpacks for school as an example ). I wish this damn injury was gone for all of you.

Lenni
by Lenni
Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:15 am
Topic: How do you feel pain ?
Replies: 5
Views: 2351

How do you feel pain ?

Hi everyone, it has been a long time since I have posted.......life gets busy when the kids get older and demand more computer time :shock: Great work on the website , WOW I love it, congratulations. I am writing today to ask about pain. Ashley feels very little pain her ROBI arm. Is this common? La...
by Lenni
Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:56 am
Topic: Changes in spinal cord architecture after bpi in the newborn
Replies: 2
Views: 1073

Re: Changes in spinal cord architecture after bpi in the newborn

Thank you for sharing this Francine.

Please tell Maia hello from Ashley.

Lenni
by Lenni
Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:21 pm
Topic: ANOTHER susrgery was recommended
Replies: 34
Views: 5068

Re: ANOTHER susrgery was recommended

<t>All I can say is WOW! Ashley is almost 12 and at her last doc appointment Dr. Rielly recommended the HO. We are unsure of whether to do it or not. Ashley wants to do it so that is a start. ( She keloid scars badly is the downside) I love all the information you have all posted and will spend some...
by Lenni
Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:51 pm
Topic: Outreach
Replies: 59
Views: 6823

Re: Outreach

Nothing here yet !
by Lenni
Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:02 am
Topic: Holding Bottles
Replies: 9
Views: 1773

Re: Holding Bottles

<t>My daughter is almost 12 now but I did manage to find her a bottle at walmart that she could hold. It was a odd shape kind of like the letter o stretched out and so there was a hole in the center and she was able to get her fingers through it. Sippy cups with handles were great for when she was o...
by Lenni
Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:04 pm
Topic: Outreach
Replies: 59
Views: 6823

Re: Outreach

I am waiting patiently for mine..........it always takes a few weeks extra but I cannot wait to get it and read about camp, I am hoping Ashley and I can meet you all this year!

Lenni
by Lenni
Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:02 pm
Topic: Humeral Osteotomy
Replies: 2
Views: 1148

Humeral Osteotomy

<t>Hi all, Ashley just had her yearly appointment with her surgical team. She is now almost 12 years old and starting to develop. I had thought she may have scoliosis because her body looks twisted and you can only see her development on one side. Her surgeons feel she does not have scoliosis, that ...
by Lenni
Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:52 pm
Topic: Just want to share some exciting news about Maia!
Replies: 19
Views: 3729

Re: Just want to share some exciting news about Maia!

WTG Maia !!!!! I am crying tears of joy! I am so excited and delighted to hear of your musical accomplishments! Good luck !

Lenni
by Lenni
Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:25 am
Topic: Prayer request (non bpi)
Replies: 12
Views: 2277

Re: Prayer request (non bpi)

Jennifer, you are in my prayers. I wish for you a speedy and complete recovery. May God bless you and yours.

Lenni