Search found 15 matches

by Athanys Hope
Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:51 am
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: Questions, questions, questions....
Replies: 4
Views: 2529

Questions, questions, questions....

Hi All! Well I've been out of touch for a while. It's been a roller coaster for sure. My son Athany (ROBPI) is 6 years old and has had an “AR” & tendon transfer in 10/2009. He seemed to do great afterwards and has made tremendous gains. But recently, I've noticed that his right shoulder is comin...
by Athanys Hope
Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:06 am
Topic: Thanks to UBPN for a fantastic camp experience
Replies: 8
Views: 3138

Re: Thanks to UBPN for a fantastic camp experience

I too feel the exact same way as others. Though it is truly hard to put into words (that is why I hardly post). Camp for us was incredible. And that is for every single one of us. Both Franky and I took more from camp then I ever thought possible. From therapy tips to the comforting words of others ...
by Athanys Hope
Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:08 pm
Topic: AWARENESS week
Replies: 1
Views: 788

AWARENESS week

I'M RINGING IN FOR AWARENESS!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope everyone has a amazing week spreading the word about these wonderful kids/Adults and the prevention of this injury to others! We've got our silver ribbons on!
****For all who went to camp please check your mailboxes this week.
by Athanys Hope
Tue May 04, 2010 10:32 pm
Forum: Camp UBPN
Topic: CAMP Registration!!!!!
Replies: 11
Views: 7921

Re: CAMP Registration!!!!!

Got it! Thanks. :0) I cant wait.
by Athanys Hope
Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:07 pm
Forum: Camp UBPN
Topic: CAMP Registration!!!!!
Replies: 11
Views: 7921

Re: CAMP Registration!!!!!

I'm having trouble registering. Can anyone help? I have a million questions. I want to book our flights. When is the best time to fly in & out so we don't miss anything? We are so excited I don't want to wait. What's the total cost for 4 people. Two kids- 9 & 5 years? What's the cost of the ...
by Athanys Hope
Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:32 pm
Topic: Athanys progress post-op 4 weeks.
Views: 1832

Re: Athanys progress post-op 4 weeks.

<t>No I don't mind at all he had a release and a tendon transfer. Prior to surgery he was able to lift his arm to about mid chest if he arched his back and really didn't have much movement at all. We are two days out from cast removal and he can already flex upward. His arm is still really weak and ...
by Athanys Hope
Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:20 am
Topic: Athanys progress post-op 4 weeks.
Views: 1832

Athanys progress post-op 4 weeks.

<t>I don't post much, I'm lay low more but I couldn't help myself after seeing his progress. Athany had his first surgery 4 weeks ago with Dr. Kozin in Philadelphia. I couldn't begin to explain the overwhelming emotion that I felt when I seen what he was able to do so far. Dr. Kozin and his staff ar...
by Athanys Hope
Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:30 pm
Topic: Shriners 11/01
Replies: 0
Views: 794

Shriners 11/01

Is anyone seeing Dr. Kozin this week?
by Athanys Hope
Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:28 pm
Topic: Shriners 11/01
Views: 1253

Shriners 11/01

Is anyone seeing Dr. Kozin this week?
by Athanys Hope
Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:54 pm
Topic: My grandson born 11/08/08 has Erbs Palsy
Replies: 17
Views: 2761

Re: My grandson born 11/08/08 has Erbs Palsy

<r>Even though you have a very long road ahead of you I must tell you that they are the most special little people in this world! I'm so happy you've found your way so quickly! Unfortunately I'm in the same boat as Torie! (Torie- if you don't mind I have some questions?? Can you email me so we can t...